ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-11-2022, 08:42 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
You really don't get it do you? There is NO VACCINE available that will keep Covid from spreading NONE. It is mind numbing that you cannot understand that!!!!! EVEN CNN is admitting it.
Not how it works. Vaccine can prevent you from dying, or having severe illness. If un vaccinated, you can have symptoms that last or weeks, even months. A vaccine is just part of it. Wearing a mask in crowds, in groups, in public helps prevent spreading the virus. How many players have we seen on the sidelines wearing masks? Very few.

By the way, you get 85-90 % of a population vaccinated, it does slow down and in some cases eliminate spread. Thats why mumps and measle cases are RARE.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:43 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,060 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
But it does help. Few(no?) vaccines are 100%.
Just for general knowledge, this might be a good place for this article. It explains why not all vaccines are the same. I see a lot of ignorant comments now that say it isn't a vaccine because it doesn't have the same reaction as say polio.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/blog/wh...-boosters.html

The vaccine will ease your recovery if you get it. The vast majority of people dying are still unvaccinated.

Some simple stats.

If you are unvaxxed according to the CDC
10 times as likely to test positive for the virus.
17 times more likely to go to the hospital.
20 times more likely to die.

It is moot now, but if they were feeling bad weeks later the vaccine would have sped up their recovery. I do like our team, no one is a jackass like Rodgers or Brown, but they are wrong on this one.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 01-12-2022 at 01:26 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Butter (01-11-2022), Colts And Orioles (01-12-2022), JAFF (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 08:51 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
That is an overly simplistic view based on your rabid takes on the vaccine and the choices of grown men. Give it a rest!
850 000 dead Americans. More than military deaths in WW 1 and WW2 combined. In 2 years. How are you not outraged?

More Hoosiers are in the hospital now than in any other time during this pandemic. 80% of which have not been vaccinated. At least 250 000 dead that could have been avoided by vaccination and booster.

The state medical professionals are exhausted. Educators are at their wits end, and with new variant, Covid may become chronic.

Wake up
Old 01-11-2022, 08:56 PM

Thanked 4,412 Times in 2,533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
850 000 dead Americans. More than military deaths in WW 1 and WW2 combined. In 2 years. How are you not outraged?

More Hoosiers are in the hospital now than in any other time during this pandemic. 80% of which have not been vaccinated. At least 250 000 dead that could have been avoided by vaccination and booster.

The state medical professionals are exhausted. Educators are at their wits end, and with new variant, Covid may become chronic.

Wake up
I am awake, and vaccinated. However, for you to harp on the vaccination status of players as a reason we lost a game is ridiculous. Grow up! This is a game they play, and if they lose, you don't need a scapegoat.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:

Wake up

See this is just the thing I am talking about. What I bolded is not true. You have no way of knowing that You are just making shit up.

I certainly hope you don't get covid wouldn't wish it on anyone .

And I will assume you have every booster known to man.

By your statement above. Since you are vaxxed and boosted there is no way for you to get the virus and or God forbid die.... correct?

Remember you said if those 250+k people would have had all the shots and booster they would have lived.

Do you see how silly this sounds? And you post it constantly.

Please stop turning every thread into a Covid debate.
Ironshaft (01-13-2022), Racehorse (01-11-2022), Spike (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 09:30 PM
Post whore

Quote:
See this is just the thing I am talking about. What I bolded is not true. You have no way of knowing that You are just making shit up.

By your statement above. Since you are vaxxed and boosted there is no way for you to get the virus and or God forbid die.... correct?

Remember you said if those 250+k people would have had all the shots and booster they would have lived.

Im 63 years old and I got my first shot 2/20/21. At that time there were 500,000 deaths due to covid. Today, US deaths reached 850,000+ deaths. Do the math. And I low balled it.

Go to the cdc web site and look at the stats. Indiana is at the highest daily death since the pandemic began.

Hey you don’t like when I say don’t read it
Old 01-11-2022, 09:34 PM

Quote:

You might not like it, but it’s true, nonetheless.

It’s a simple matter of statistical analysis. The unvaccinated are 20 times more likely to die of Covid. That means that 95 percent of the deaths among the unvaccinated could have been avoided.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kray007 For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (01-12-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 09:42 PM

Quote:

Wake up
Bullshit. Your beloved CNN posted an article where the CDC admitted 75% of all the deaths had four or more comorbidities. Not one, or none, but FOUR.

Vaccines prevent the contraction of disease intended for. The covid vax does not prevent you from getting it, spreading it, or dying. Give the fucking shit a rest you tool. I am not vaxxed and have had it 3 times confirmed through test. I recovered just fucking fine. Hell I don't know anyone who died from it, or with it, but I know plenty of people who had it.
Racehorse (01-11-2022), Spike (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 09:50 PM

Thanked 4,412 Times in 2,533 Posts

Jags, go check out the thread by Da Edge. That is the kind of stuff that brings value to this site. Then read my signature, because your political posts are what ruins a good site.
Puck (01-11-2022), Spike (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Jags, go check out the thread by Da Edge. That is the kind of stuff that brings value to this site. Then read my signature, because your political posts are what ruins a good site.
You're right. I am going to ignore the idiots the rest of the time and talk football. Maybe they will get tired of hearing their heads rattle.
Puck (01-11-2022), Racehorse (01-12-2022)