ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-18-2022, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I'll also add this: we never get accurate injury information from the Colts going back to Peyton's neck surgery days. Never. So if those guys and Wentz had actual coronavirus, well, that shit drains your energy and you don't get back to normal for days and days. I had it last January and even after I was at home for two weeks and then tested negative, I still had issues here and there with fatigue. One of my bosses had it and he would get winded walking a flight of stairs. So if that was the case, no wonder they looked dead on their feet the last couple of weeks. But we'll never know, because the Colts.
And moving forward into 2022 season do Colts and other organizations have to worry about the Covid effect again? I had the same thought you did regarding the last two weeks and how bad the o-line looked. Particularly with three of them having missed the Arizona game with Covid. Of note was how well the o-line played with the only starter being Fisher until he got injured.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:46 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Final PFF (I know) offensive line ratings are in. Colts were rated 30th in pass blocking. Even if you don't like these guys that ain't good and shoulders at least some blame

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2...-line-rankings
Old 01-22-2022, 07:52 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
You should wash hand etc. Keeps you from getting flu, colds and other viral infections. Won't help much with COVID, however. COVID is spread thru aerosolization, not droplet. I cannot infect once it has dried out which takes minutes. It is why masking (with this Omicron being so infectious KN95 or N95 should be used if you believe in masking) and keeping your distance (give the virus time to lose moisture and infectivity) seem to help. We will all most likely eventually get this damn thing (it is a respiratory virus-do you know any adult that hasn't had the flu?). I want you freaks to get it as far in the future as possible. There will be newer, easier and more effective treatments the longer you wait to get this thing. Stay healthy, we need all of us here.
Get vaccinated on top of it and that might keep you safe
Old 01-22-2022, 11:07 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,681 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Final PFF (I know) offensive line ratings are in. Colts were rated 30th in pass blocking. Even if you don't like these guys that ain't good and shoulders at least some blame

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2...-line-rankings
Gotta fix that left tackle.
Old 01-22-2022, 11:12 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Gotta fix that left tackle.
They all sucked