ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-11-2022, 12:41 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

I forced myself to watch the game again. I don't think there is anything to learn from the Jacksonville game. If you take it to be who we are then we need a complete rebuild. Everybody goes. Everybody played like shit. These are the exact same guys that beat NE. Which are the real players, the guys who beat NE or the idiots who lost to Jags? Wentz is mediocre, but he was good enough to be our QB through a pretty good run. I don't like it but I think we we roll with essentially the same team next year. If it is a repeat of this year then blow the whole thing up. I still think if we can find a couple of wide receivers (I'm optimistic) and a pass rush (I'm pessimistic) we can challenge. Maybe even with this POS Wentz as our QB (although I'm praying for Ehlinger to get an arm transplant this off season like Brees had a few years ago). Fucking depressing as hell.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post

I forced myself to watch the game again. I don't think there is anything to learn from the Jacksonville game. If you take it to be who we are, then we need a complete rebuild. Everybody goes. Everybody played like shit. These are the exact same guys that beat New England. Which are the real players ??? The guys who beat New England, or the idiots who lost to Jaguars ??? Wentz is mediocre, but he was good enough to be our QB through a pretty good run. I don't like it, but I think that we we roll with essentially the same team next year. If it is a repeat of this year, then blow the whole thing up. I still think that if we can find a couple of wide receivers (I'm optimistic) and a pass rush (I'm pessimistic), we can challenge for an AFC Championship ...... maybe even with this POS Wentz as our QB (although I'm praying for Ehlinger to get an arm transplant this off season like Brees had a few years ago.) It's all fucking depressing as hell.

o

They beat New England, Buffalo, and Arizona with almost the entire offensive line out with injury or COVID.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 01-12-2022 at 01:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 07:05 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Quit trying to blame this on covid. The entire league has dealt with covid. We were closer removed from covid against the Raiders and didn't look like we did Sunday.

We got blown out in a game we were favored by two touchdowns. Everybody wants an explanation (and you can tell some people REALLY want this to be because of unvaccinated players) but sometimes a team just shits the bed.

5-2 Buffalo was riding high just before 1-6 Jacksonville kicked the shit out of them. They scored 6 points against a team that allowed 50 to the Patriots. That one didn't make sense, either.
Not blaming it on covid, blaming it on selfish players who wouldnt get vaccinated to protect Others on the TEAM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Butter (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 07:34 PM

Thanked 4,396 Times in 2,529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Not blaming it on covid, blaming it on selfish players who wouldnt get vaccinated to protect Others on the TEAM.
That is an overly simplistic view based on your rabid takes on the vaccine and the choices of grown men. Give it a rest!
Ironshaft (01-13-2022), Puck (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 07:42 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
You really don't get it do you? There is NO VACCINE available that will keep Covid from spreading NONE. It is mind numbing that you cannot understand that!!!!! EVEN CNN is admitting it.
Ironshaft (01-13-2022), Racehorse (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 08:04 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
You really don't get it do you? There is NO VACCINE available that will keep Covid from spreading NONE. It is mind numbing that you cannot understand that!!!!! EVEN CNN is admitting it.
while true and I completely agree with you, the rules at the beginning of the season for vax vs unvax players were very different, only recently did that change.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
Puck (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 08:05 PM

Thanked 2,249 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
But it does help. Few(no?) vaccines are 100%.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
while true and I completely agree with you, the rules at the beginning of the season for vax vs unvax players were very different, only recently did that change.

Agree..... and we only had one game that would have been affected. And that was with both Vaxed and Unvaxed players around the league. To keep harping on this like Jaff does with every post is ridicules.
Racehorse (01-11-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 08:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
But it does help. Few(no?) vaccines are 100%.

I'll agree that it helps the person affected I agree because there is no way of me. knowing either way if they would have been worse off without it. I won't agree that it keeps from spreading because everyone I know that have been vaccinated have gotten and spread the virus.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:26 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

No Puck, I do get it. The vaccine is t about absolute immunity. It is about ameliorating the effects of the disease so A) it doesn’t kill you and B) you don’t get as sick. The players didn’t do their best to make sure that the effects were their smallest in my opinion. Whether that impacted their play I have no idea and really don’t care. I care that they put themselves before the team, that’s all. They absolutely have that right. I just find it a hard attitude to get behind and root for in players. I feel like Wentz and Nelson are putzes of role models.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (01-12-2022), JAFF (01-11-2022), rcubed (01-11-2022)