ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 02-23-2021, 12:11 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
I really like Some of the edge guys and CB’s that could be available But the talking heads think Ballard is going all in for FA pass rush this yr.
I think that also. It’s a really good FA edge class. Plus all the teams over the cap. Even with Wentz we still have like 50 million plus. He could draft more edge, but I think we just do more waiting with a rookie. I can see him drafting Cb though. I think we go FA WR also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
TheMugwump (02-23-2021)
Old 02-23-2021, 02:21 PM

Thanked 1,550 Times in 883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I think that also. It’s a really good FA edge class. Plus all the teams over the cap. Even with Wentz we still have like 50 million plus. He could draft more edge, but I think we just do more waiting with a rookie. I can see him drafting Cb though. I think we go FA WR also.
Agree. OT and CB with the first two picks, whether he moves down or not. Then he'll add another WR and DE in there somewhere. Maybe even a safety to be #4 behind Odum.
Old 02-23-2021, 09:29 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
I really like Some of the edge guys and CB’s that could be available But the talking heads think Ballard is going all in for FA pass rush this yr.
If they go edge at 21 or in a trade down, I'm partial to Azeez Ojulari. Elite traits, displays good technique already, production in the SEC, and his first NFL season will be his age 21 season. If they didn't need a LT so badly, he'd be unquestionably the guy I'd want the Colts to draft.
Old 02-23-2021, 09:45 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
If they go edge at 21 or in a trade down, I'm partial to Azeez Ojulari. Elite traits, displays good technique already, production in the SEC, and his first NFL season will be his age 21 season. If they didn't need a LT so badly, he'd be unquestionably the guy I'd want the Colts to draft.
I like him also, but I wonder if he is too light for what they want. I bet he is pushing 230