ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Fantasy Football > Fantasy Football Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-19-2021, 07:13 PM
daedge's Avatar
daedge daedge is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,452
Thanks: 249
Thanked 415 Times in 211 Posts
Default 2021 Premier League (DRAFT REMINDER)

Hi all,

It's that time again.

IndyStu and I are in the process of sorting the two leagues at the moment. I have already relaunched the Premier League at NFL.com, as I'm sure some of you have already noticed.

We just need to get the two promoted members from the First Class league in for Pez and Omaha, the bottom two last year in this league.

Before I kick either out, I will make sure the promoted duo are still around and keen.

Once we're full, I will randomize the draft order and post here.

I have tentatively set the draft date for August 29, 8pm. That's a Saturday for you folks in the US, Sunday at noon for myself in NZ. However, if you wnat to make it the Sunday night that's fine by me, or if you'd rather it's earlier on the Sat night let me know. Happy to change it. This is just a starting point.

Please sing out with requests, concerns, etc.
__________________
2002, 2017 and 2019 Soda's Picks champion, 2003 Eliminator champion. Kiwi sports nut.

Last edited by daedge; 07-19-2021 at 07:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-20-2021, 11:19 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 12,443
Thanks: 15,174
Thanked 3,911 Times in 2,279 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedge View Post
Hi all,

It's that time again.

IndyStu and I are in the process of sorting the two leagues at the moment. I have already relaunched the Premier League at NFL.com, as I'm sure some of you have already noticed.

We just need to get the two promoted members from the First Class league in for Pez and Omaha, the bottom two last year in this league.

Before I kick either out, I will make sure the promoted duo are still around and keen.

Once we're full, I will randomize the draft order and post here.

I have tentatively set the draft date for August 29, 8pm. That's a Saturday for you folks in the US, Sunday at noon for myself in NZ. However, if you wnat to make it the Sunday night that's fine by me, or if you'd rather it's earlier on the Sat night let me know. Happy to change it. This is just a starting point.

Please sing out with requests, concerns, etc.
I don't even know which league I am in these days.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-20-2021, 02:45 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 7,811
Thanks: 1,734
Thanked 2,729 Times in 1,355 Posts
Default

What happens when Omaha finishes last in the First Class league? Where does he get demoted to?


Should've done a poll on this one with a fill in the blank as an option.
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
daedge (07-20-2021)
  #4  
Old 07-20-2021, 03:06 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 12,443
Thanks: 15,174
Thanked 3,911 Times in 2,279 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
What happens when Omaha finishes last in the First Class league? Where does he get demoted to?


Should've done a poll on this one with a fill in the blank as an option.
He has to become a Jags fan.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-20-2021, 07:36 PM
daedge's Avatar
daedge daedge is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,452
Thanks: 249
Thanked 415 Times in 211 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I don't even know which league I am in these days.
Login to NFL.COM and if you're in the Premier League you will have a league renewal showing.
__________________
2002, 2017 and 2019 Soda's Picks champion, 2003 Eliminator champion. Kiwi sports nut.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-20-2021, 07:36 PM
daedge's Avatar
daedge daedge is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,452
Thanks: 249
Thanked 415 Times in 211 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
What happens when Omaha finishes last in the First Class league? Where does he get demoted to?


Should've done a poll on this one with a fill in the blank as an option.
He might survive, given you're already in the league, yet gained promotion from The First Class league.
__________________
2002, 2017 and 2019 Soda's Picks champion, 2003 Eliminator champion. Kiwi sports nut.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daedge For This Useful Post:
Puck (07-20-2021)
  #7  
Old 07-20-2021, 09:57 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 7,811
Thanks: 1,734
Thanked 2,729 Times in 1,355 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedge View Post
He might survive, given you're already in the league, yet gained promotion from The First Class league.
Indy Stu can take me out of the First Class League unless he needs me to fill a spot
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-22-2021, 08:21 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,088
Thanks: 1,378
Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,682 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedge View Post
Hi all,

It's that time again.

IndyStu and I are in the process of sorting the two leagues at the moment. I have already relaunched the Premier League at NFL.com, as I'm sure some of you have already noticed.

We just need to get the two promoted members from the First Class league in for Pez and Omaha, the bottom two last year in this league.

Before I kick either out, I will make sure the promoted duo are still around and keen.

Once we're full, I will randomize the draft order and post here.

I have tentatively set the draft date for August 29, 8pm. That's a Saturday for you folks in the US, Sunday at noon for myself in NZ. However, if you wnat to make it the Sunday night that's fine by me, or if you'd rather it's earlier on the Sat night let me know. Happy to change it. This is just a starting point.

Please sing out with requests, concerns, etc.
how dare you kick me out of the league?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-23-2021, 03:44 AM
daedge's Avatar
daedge daedge is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,452
Thanks: 249
Thanked 415 Times in 211 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
how dare you kick me out of the league?
You have survived. Pez, who was dead last a year ago, will be booted if we confirm the other promoted player is keen to play.
__________________
2002, 2017 and 2019 Soda's Picks champion, 2003 Eliminator champion. Kiwi sports nut.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-29-2021, 01:29 AM
Indystu2 Indystu2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 562
Thanks: 321
Thanked 63 Times in 43 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Indystu2
Default

Puck,

You got promoted so your spot is open in the 1st class league.
__________________
Go Colts!

Stu
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Indystu2 For This Useful Post:
Puck (08-28-2021)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.