ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-27-2023, 11:44 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
This comment is dumb.
Yes, because that is sarcasm. So what do we do? If its not a gun problem, it has to be a people problem.

How do we allow law abiding people to have guns and withhold them from the criminal and mentally ill?

https://www.thetrace.org/2023/03/gun...ata-atf-total/

According to the web site above, there are about 350 MILLON guns in circulation in the US. So try to take guns away from all people is impractical. So that leaves us with who should and those who should never have a gun. More red flag laws, where law enforcement must take every inquiry seriously. And most important, put more safety officers in and around school campuses, and other possible possible targets. Former police and sheriffs, military, people who can trained in school safety.

Its a people problem, and it needs to be solved by people. And of course it will take money for salary and training. Spending money on security officers is the best option I can think of if the government wont control gun sales.
Old 05-27-2023, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
this kind of shit is retarded.

banning guns won't work but you want to ban every single thing you don't like.
Sarcasm flies right over your head huh? Beside the fact it is true, most of the mass shooters are democrats. So even though it was sarcasm, it holds weight. Still stand on the thought liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.

I'm never for banning anything. If a civilian wants to buy an F-22 and has the money, get that m'fer. My only exception is, nobody including any government body should own nuclear weapons. We are one loose screw from being turned to ash. It is scary enough the last m'fer and the current m'fer had/have the nuclear codes.
Old 05-28-2023, 08:51 AM

Thanked 4,284 Times in 1,751 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Sarcasm flies right over your head huh? Beside the fact it is true, most of the mass shooters are democrats. So even though it was sarcasm, it holds weight. Still stand on the thought liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.

I'm never for banning anything. If a civilian wants to buy an F-22 and has the money, get that m'fer. My only exception is, nobody including any government body should own nuclear weapons. We are one loose screw from being turned to ash. It is scary enough the last m'fer and the current m'fer had/have the nuclear codes.
i find this very hard to believe.

you aren't for banning anything but the people you support and worship certainly do. which makes you in full support as well
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (05-28-2023)
Old 05-28-2023, 11:30 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,268 Times in 2,016 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post

I find this very hard to believe.

o

It's irrelevant, and inconsequential ...... most mass shooters are psychotic, young males with a chip on their shoulder bigger than Mount Everest, and mental health issues so massive that Sigmund Freud would have a hard time coming to terms with them ...... the Republican/Democrat and the Liberal/Conservative angles are hardly something in which these sociopaths have dedicated any significant amount time, energy, or thought to in their lives. The vast majority of them hardly represent either side of what we think of as the American political spectrum.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
JAFF (05-28-2023), Racehorse (05-30-2023)
Old 05-28-2023, 03:54 PM
Post whore

Default State Farm stops home insurance sales in California, citing wildfire risks

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/28/busin...ire/index.html

A lot of expensive homes in SoCal hills.
Old 05-28-2023, 05:44 PM
Post whore

Default Proof that Trump shared Mar-a-Lago docs 'changes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...c872d71a&ei=23
Old 05-28-2023, 08:41 PM

Thanked 4,376 Times in 2,520 Posts

The other option is to make the rates very high on the premium, which would make most end up self-insured anyway.
Old 05-29-2023, 09:03 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
The other option is to make the rates very high on the premium, which would make most end up self-insured anyway.
If I had a house in the hills, I would be putting a metal roof on it.

I would bet any one the same thing is going to happen in the Colorado prairies north and south of Denver. High winds and long dry summers make for a bad situation on the front range.

Last edited by JAFF; 05-29-2023 at 09:10 AM.
Old 05-29-2023, 09:33 AM
Post whore

Default Biden and McCarthy have a debt ceiling deal. Here’s what’s in it.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden...123629857.html

The best deals are the ones where both sides feel like they got screwed. Sounds so dumb, but its true. If one group gets the short end, they will do just about anything to pay back the winners next time around.
Old 05-29-2023, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden...123629857.html

The best deals are the ones where both sides feel like they got screwed. Sounds so dumb, but its true. If one group gets the short end, they will do just about anything to pay back the winners next time around.
Only people who got screwed was us. They should have never raised the debt ceiling and let the shit default. Contrary to what that fucking dufus thinks he can not raise the debt ceiling constitutionally as he insinuated so many times. It fucking wears me out they all swore an oath to uphold that document with zero idea what it means. It was even written where a fifth grader could understand it as that was the average educational capabilities of the people at the time of penning it. That speaks volumes for the fucking tards who inhabit DC