ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 05-21-2021, 09:28 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default Get vaccinated

If you havent, please get vaccinated. Its the only way to stop the pandemic. Ive had my 2 shots of Moderna and Im fine.
Old 05-21-2021, 10:15 PM

God vaccinated me when I was born. Fuck off.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:29 PM

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f..._r8Qz18IMntQbo

Fauci leaked emails. Dude was an absolute fraud, along with all his bullshit suggested mandates. Still people will not want this shit to end. Not because they think it is not safe, but because the fucking sheep will no longer be the best at following the rules. Idiots.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:38 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
God vaccinated me when I was born. Fuck off.
Have you had small pox?

We are 3 countries away from eliminating mumps, measles, and rubella from the PLANET. By vaccination.

Stop being a tool
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (06-10-2021), rcubed (06-10-2021)
Old 06-10-2021, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Have you had small pox?

We are 3 countries away from eliminating mumps, measles, and rubella from the PLANET. By vaccination.

Stop being a tool
Quit being a whiny little bitch. 99.23% survival rate. Do I bump my odds up to 99.43% if I get a shot that is not FDA approved. The deadliest virus in history doesn't need a marketing campaign, yet here we are listening to little whiny cunts like you begging people to get a shot. I statistically have a better chance of hitting the lottery, and struck by lightening in the same day than I do contracting covid and dying from it. Preach your retarded shit to the CNN crowd. The rest of the chicken little's appreciate your bravery.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:59 AM

Thanked 2,568 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote:
I statistically have a better chance of hitting the lottery, and struck by lightening in the same day than I do contracting covid and dying from it.
I don't care if you get vaccinated or not.

However, the above statement is simply not true. Wherever you read that is feeding you incorrect information. If you found that on social media or somewhere else on the internet - it may have been started by the Russians - Russia is spreading false information about COVID vaccines in the US, France, the UK, and elsewhere to sow doubt among the general public.

- You are much more likely to die of COVID than you are to hit a Powerball lottery jackpot.

- You are much more likely to die of COVID than you are to win $1,000,000 from matching 5 of 6 numbers in Powerball.

- You are much more likely to die of COVID than you are to win $50,000 from Powerball.

Where the cutoff usually occurs is winning $100 - at that prize point, you are usually more likely to win $100 than to die from COVID. However, your COVID death risk depends on your age, how good hospitals are in your area, other pre-existing risk factors, whether you are vaccinated, etc.

Even if you look at an individual state lottery - such as the Hoosier Lottery - you are much more likely to die of COVID than to win the Hoosier Lottery jackpot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (06-11-2021), JAFF (06-11-2021)
Old 06-11-2021, 05:08 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Quit being a whiny little bitch. 99.23% survival rate. Do I bump my odds up to 99.43% if I get a shot that is not FDA approved. The deadliest virus in history doesn't need a marketing campaign, yet here we are listening to little whiny cunts like you begging people to get a shot. I statistically have a better chance of hitting the lottery, and struck by lightening in the same day than I do contracting covid and dying from it. Preach your retarded shit to the CNN crowd. The rest of the chicken little's appreciate your bravery.
600,000 Americans dead in a year and a half. Thats more than WW1 and Ww2 combat deaths combined.

Oh, and maybe you dont die from it. But you will SPREAD it to those who are more at risk than you.

Stop being little whiny bitch and go get a vaccination. Take one for the team
Old 06-11-2021, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
600,000 Americans dead in a year and a half. Thats more than WW1 and Ww2 combat deaths combined.

Oh, and maybe you dont die from it. But you will SPREAD it to those who are more at risk than you.

Stop being little whiny bitch and go get a vaccination. Take one for the team
Damn, this thread reeks of estrogen from you two cucks. Only thing that virus is killing as a stand alone illness is brain cells in those who can least afford the loss. Our entire immediate family had it, it ran through our shop. Not one death, or anyone even remotely close to dying.

Ain't pride month? Don't you two have some social justice to deal out? Fucking cucks.
Old 06-11-2021, 02:20 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Damn, this thread reeks of estrogen from you two cucks. Only thing that virus is killing as a stand alone illness is brain cells in those who can least afford the loss. Our entire immediate family had it, it ran through our shop. Not one death, or anyone even remotely close to dying.

Ain't pride month? Don't you two have some social justice to deal out? Fucking cucks.
You were lucky. And you may get it again, because others have been re infected, and then SPREAD it. Being a fucking tool
Old 06-12-2021, 10:58 AM

Thanked 2,568 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote:
Only thing that virus is killing as a stand alone illness is brain cells in those who can least afford the loss. Our entire immediate family had it

Look - I didn't scold you to get a vaccine. I didn't shame you to get a vaccine.

The only thing I did was correct a statement that you had made as a "fact" that was clearly, clearly wrong. I mean, do you even play the lottery? It doesn't appear that you know how bad the odds are to win a lottery jackpot.

I have had multiple family members that caught COVID-19 and died from the virus.

I guess that makes me "dumb" or "weak" according to your comments.