ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-08-2022, 05:07 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts
Default Republicans vote no on insulin cap

good job guys. you pieces of shit.

nobody fucks over americans quite like you fuckers

everybody wants this. and weed. and gambling. stop banning shit and let people have some fucking freedom.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (08-08-2022)
Old 08-08-2022, 07:05 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default FBI is searching Trumps home in Florida

Sorrty about that

Last edited by JAFF; 08-08-2022 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post

everybody wants this. and weed. and gambling. stop banning shit and let people have some fucking freedom.
It is how they roll.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:25 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post

Both parties fuck over Americans. They want to tax every fucking thing. They waste money and expect us to pay for it all the damn time. Our democratic governor in California is a fucking dictator.

One issue I really hate in California is if some poor working person can't afford health insurance, he/she (not using any other fucking pronouns) gets fined. That's complete bullshit. A friend of mine who barely makes ends meet, got fined $1200. He went to the doctor 2 times and paid out of his own pocket, and yet he gets fined. Fuck all these greedy ass dumb politicians whether they are republicans or democrats.

Omaha, you and Jaff always bitch about republicans, but your sorry ass democrats are just as bad if not worst. Get it through your head, they don't give a shit about you either. I will say this, under Trump, life was better for most Americans and that's all I really give a shit about. All this other nonsense doesn't mean shit to me.

I agree with you that let us have our freedom MF's and stop banning shit. If I want to gamble, fuck you, it's none of your business. If I want to smoke weed, fuck you again, it's none of your business.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:52 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
You keep posting CNN bullshit, like they are some reputable news source. Hardly nobody watches CNN anymore. All the talking heads on CNN are fucking brain dead.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:27 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Both parties fuck over Americans. They want to tax every fucking thing. They waste money and expect us to pay for it all the damn time. Our democratic governor in California is a fucking dictator.

One issue I really hate in California is if some poor working person can't afford health insurance, he/she (not using any other fucking pronouns) gets fined. That's complete bullshit. A friend of mine who barely makes ends meet, got fined $1200. He went to the doctor 2 times and paid out of his own pocket, and yet he gets fined. Fuck all these greedy ass dumb politicians whether they are republicans or democrats.

Omaha, you and Jaff always bitch about republicans, but your sorry ass democrats are just as bad if not worst. Get it through your head, they don't give a shit about you either. I will say this, under Trump, life was better for most Americans and that's all I really give a shit about. All this other nonsense doesn't mean shit to me.

I agree with you that let us have our freedom MF's and stop banning shit. If I want to gamble, fuck you, it's none of your business. If I want to smoke weed, fuck you again, it's none of your business.
of course democrats suck balls. look what sinema did to the ira plan for private equity firms. its so clear who she actually works for.

but this one, the insulin. now that is just fucked. that is just straight up voting to hurt people.

things started out great under trump, thanks obama, and then by the end, it was a complete shit show where he tried to overthrow the government.
Old 08-08-2022, 10:00 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
You keep posting CNN bullshit, like they are some reputable news source. Hardly nobody watches CNN anymore. All the talking heads on CNN are fucking brain dead.
I put it in the wrong spot, I was laughing and posting. BTW, Donnie first reported it by twitter.