ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 09-13-2017, 12:25 PM

Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
I'm listening to this right now and though Greany is claiming that he's doing the responsible thing by reporting that Lucks agent is categorically denying this rumor Greany is also standing firm on the fact that he's Has heard from credible sources that Luck doesn't want to be here. Who the hell knows.

Irsay and Ballard know, that's who. Cuck, he probably knows as well- he probably knows that Luck has said he's not playing here if he's coaching!

There is a problem here, without a bit of doubt there is a festering problem that is going to have to be addressed- all the silence is going to just let this mushroom. The Colts have no means to dampen these flames and that's just a sad indictment of the crappy state of this crippled franchise.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Post whore

Time to punt.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
For all the "fake news"ers...

Can someone please simply provide one, just one, legitimate reason to not even come close to stating anything about when he can be expected to practice? Anything- just provide something that makes sense...

Like it or not, and obviously a lot on here don't, this team, this lack of any semblance of fucking PR, is inviting this type of shit. Oh say what you want about not having to respond to unfounded rumors blah blah blah... From Irsay, through Ballard, down to Cuck- they are feeding this monster by doing this shit.

WHY?
I agree and the one person that puts an end to this bullshit is Luck himself. Hey, he's a big boy now and does not need daddy, an agent or any one from the Colts to speak on his behalf. People can continue to ask the question WHY should he and why listen to irresponsible radio talk show so I'll ask the question why shouldn't he talk? If I'm Luck I would be damned if Irsay, Ballard or Pagano is going to continue to allow an embarrassing situation to fester and grow even messier. This was bad enough as the clown show with how they handled the backup scenario but now this crap.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:34 PM
Post whore

I can't say I heard anything about Andrew Luck wanting out of Indy, but I did think to myself last week if maybe Luck was dragging his feet to return because he may not be happy with how the organization has done very little to improve while he's been here, especially the O-Line.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusChrist View Post
Why? Do you think they will play worse?

Idiots on talk shows say stupid things daily. There is no need for players or teams to respond to each dumb thing they say.
Problem here is no one from the Colts has said anything of substance since training camp began in July.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:45 PM

Luck probably does want out of Indy - who wouldn't?

You can ask him and his agent all you want, but they are going to deny it all day long. Just like when coaches deny they've talked to a team and have no interest in going to that team - then 3 weeks later they are coaching that team.

I think this is good that it's in the media now. Pushes Irsay or anyone from the Colts to do SOMETHING about the state of this sorry franchise. (one would hope)

I'd be happy if they just admitted they fk'd everything up in the last 9 months. Isn't that step 1 - admitting you have a problem. I am tired of hear things like "Tolzien is our guy and he's ready".

HEY YOU STUPID FKS - JUST ADMIT YOU HAVE NO FKN CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING - we all know it. /RANT

Last edited by DragonTails; 09-13-2017 at 12:48 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonTails For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (09-13-2017), Indiana V2 (09-13-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 01:01 PM

Luck losing confidence in the Colts organization? How can that be? From top to bottom, this is the most well run organization in the entire NFL. Um, ya know, just ask the Head um Coach.
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (09-13-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

my take:
organization knows this team is a shit show.
luck knows this team is a shit show.
they are taking all the time they need and then some to get luck completely healthy, there is no rush to have him out there and they know it.

based on luck's public persona, he doesnt seem the type to sign that big contract then refuse to play and ask out. However, I could see him saying behind the scenes to ballard/irsay that they need to make changes cause what they have isnt working.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:14 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Jeezus people, it's Mike Greenberg. I'm surprised he didn't say Luck was going to the Jets.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Jeezus people, it's Mike Greenberg. I'm surprised he didn't say Luck was going to the Jets.
Yes, Greany is a jets fanboy but he also fashions himself as a credible journalist (I know, oxymoron). He seemed really stunned this morning on DD that the comments he made had blown into this media storm in just 2 hours. He said over and over again that he thought these rumors were well known in NFL circles.....he also said he planned to talk to his sources again this afternoon to get more context around these rumors and if he had gotten it wrong (not withstanding Lucks agents vehement denials) he will address it again tomorrow on his show.