ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-06-2023, 02:56 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,273 Times in 2,020 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post

I'm not going to lie ...... I'm glad that it is Rodgers, and not Pittman !!! Poor Pittman ...... why is this guy so hated ??? LOL. No player on our team gets cheap-shotted more than Pittman, if a player can let up on a hit they never do on Pittman ...... l and I notice that fans on opposing teams hate this guy, too !!! l It's no surprise that he was the one they picked out to falsely accuse !!! )

o

"Boos on the road are the equivalent of cheers at home."

Rick Barry, Golden State Warriors

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (06-06-2023), Racehorse (06-07-2023)
Old 06-06-2023, 04:35 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,037 Times in 1,866 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Marcus Peters is the best football player available at CB and Ballard has history... but he's a shit head and not a size freak like Bradley likes (of course neither is Rodgers).

Who's next best? Ronald Darby?
Eli Apple! (kidding)
Casey Hayward?
Old 06-06-2023, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
Probably lifetime ban.
I doubt it. Calvin Ridley was suspended from the Falcons for the entire '22 season bc he bet and bet on his own team.

Not to say Rogers isn't done w the Colts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dwilli57 For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (06-06-2023), Ironshaft (06-07-2023)
Old 06-06-2023, 06:56 PM

Thanked 2,269 Times in 1,222 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilli57 View Post
I doubt it. Calvin Ridley was suspended from the Falcons for the entire '22 season bc he bet and bet on his own team.

He was betting in the facility. Ridley was away from the team.
Old 06-06-2023, 08:00 PM

Thanked 1,902 Times in 928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilli57 View Post

Did Ridley bet on the Falcons? I was under the impression he never bet on his own team, though I could be wrong.

At any rate, Jim needs to get old Jerruh on the phone and see if we can still nullify that Gilmore trade.
Old 06-07-2023, 04:13 AM

I'm always left in awe when I see guys throw their career away, especially ones that are halfway competent.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Session For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (06-07-2023), Colts And Orioles (06-07-2023), Racehorse (06-07-2023), smitty46953 (06-07-2023)
Old 06-07-2023, 08:07 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
I'm always left in awe when I see guys throw their career away, especially ones that are halfway competent.
Its a case of someone own ego overloading their survival instinct.

Whats the average career length in the NFL? Google search says 3 years. Less if you are a dumbfuck.

I’m BETTING there are signs all over professional sports locker rooms informing all team employees about gambling. I would cut him him for 2 reasons. I cant trust him and he is stupid.

I will be shocked if he doesnt get a season long ban. The only way the NFL can prevent betting by players is making them former players.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (06-07-2023), Oldcolt (06-07-2023), Racehorse (06-07-2023), smitty46953 (06-07-2023)
Old 06-07-2023, 10:33 AM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

It will be interesting to see if Ballard signs a veteran. This is such a young group that a veteran, one willing to help these guys learn how to be a pro, could be a big addition. If Ballard sees this as more of a rebuild year then maybe he lets the young guys get experience. I'm hoping we sign someone.
Old 06-07-2023, 12:40 PM
Historian

o

This guy just completed the minimum time in order to qualify for an NFL pension (3 years) ...... however, the more years that you play in the NFL, your pension gets larger.

It's insane that he would compromise/jeopardize that when the vast majority of Americans don't have that luxury (a pension) when they retire.

As a fan, I forgive the guy, and I would not mind seeing him return to play for the Colts after serving a one-year suspension ...... but man, this is a quintessential example of being young and stupid.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 06-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

This guy just completed the minimum time in order to qualify for an NFL pension (3 years) ...... however, the more years that you play in the NFL, your pension gets larger.

It's insane that he would compromise/jeopardize that when the vast majority of Americans don't have that luxury (a pension) when they retire.

As a fan, I forgive the guy, and I would not mind seeing him return to play for the Colts after serving a one-year suspension ...... but man, this is a quintessential example of being young and stupid.

o
o

All of that said, at least he had the brains to immediately confess to what he did when confronted about it, and not do a Pete Rose act of continually denying it and lying about it ...... admit that you made a mistake, throw yourself at the mercy of the court (the NFL commissioner and its league officials), and be grateful that they will very likely allow you to play again after missing one full year.

o