ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-04-2021, 01:23 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post

Yeah, just because JJ Watt went off on his rant doesn’t mean that his defensive teammates are gonna give a fuck about this last game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

The Texans showed that they cared a lot about that last game. When the Titans went up by a score of 31-15 late in the 3rd quarter, I think that everybody (except for the Texans themselves) thought that it was over ...... unfortunately for us, they came up a tad short.

o

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post

Whatever. We’re in, I’ll take it. The Titans can have the Ravens, and all the pressure is on the Bills, so I’m good with how it played out.

o

I'm OK with it, too. I think that the Colts have as good (or maybe even a little better) of a chance to beat the Bills as they do to beat the Ravens. I'm more regretful that they did not capture the division title by beating the Steelers last week, because that would have resulted in a #3 seed for the Colts, and they would have subsequently avoided both the Bills and the Ravens in the first round of the playoffs. It also would have put them into a position in which they would have avoided playing the Chiefs until the AFC championship game ...... but those Texans played their hearts out yesterday, and I appreciate that. I'm sure that JJ Watt was impressed with his team's effort, in spite of the fact that they just barely lost on the last play of the game.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck