ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > NFL > NFL Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-05-2023, 09:28 PM

Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,552 Posts
Default Washington Crapmanders!

Why didn't somebody tell how much this team sucked!
Old 10-05-2023, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
Why didn't somebody tell how much this team sucked!
I knew I could piss them off!
Old 10-05-2023, 11:15 PM

Not sure how the Commanders have won 2 games or how the Bears were winless? I was a Bears fan as a kid, still have a warm spot in my heart for them! RIP Butkus!
Old 10-06-2023, 10:21 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:

Not sure how the Commanders have won 2 games, or how the Bears were winless ??? I was a Bears fan as a kid, and I still have a warm spot in my heart for them !!! RIP, Dick Butkus !!!

o

The Commanders also took the undefeated Eagles into overtime last week ...... in Philadelphia, on their homefield.

And you're not sure how the Bears were winless ??? The Bears had been "winless" for 14 consecutive games, dating back to October of 2022. And one of their losses this season was to the Broncos, the same Broncos team that gave up 70 points to the Miami Dolphins ...... I guess it doesn't take a lot to shock you.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 10-06-2023, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

The Commanders also took the undefeated Eagles into overtime last week ...... in Philadelphia, on their homefield.

And you're not sure how the Bears were winless ??? The Bears had been "winless" for 14 consecutive games, dating back to October of 2022. And one of their losses this season was to the Broncos, the same Broncos team that gave up 70 points to the Miami Dolphins ...... I guess it doesn't take a lot to shock you.

o
LOL...they didn't look like a winless team last night, especially in the first half. They were embarrassing the Broncos last week until they took their foot off the gas. The Commanders looked horrible to me, They made a run in the second half only to completely self destruct in the 4th quarter. I thought I was talking to myself, so thanks for at least joining the discussion, even if it was only to bust my balls!

Last edited by CletusPyle; 10-06-2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-06-2023, 05:51 PM
Historian

Quote:

LOL...they didn't look like a winless team last night, especially in the first half. The were embarrassing the Broncos last week until they took their foot off the gas. The Commanders looked horrible to me, They made a run in the second half only to completely self destruct in the 4th quarter. I thought I was talking to myself, so thanks for at least joining the discussion, even if it was only to bust my balls !!! )
o

Bust your balls ??? Your assessment of the Bears is about as in touch with reality as a bad fairy-tale story.

A team loses 14 games in a row, and you claim that they "took their foot off the gas", and that they were "embarrassing the Broncos" prior to shitting the bed and losing the game. Yeah, because teams that haven't won a game since last October can really afford to be complacent when they get a lead. If the Broncos were "being embarrassed" by the Bears, how embarrassing was it for the Bears to blow a big lead and lose the game to that other awful team from Denver ??? If the Commanders completely self-destructed in the 4th quarter last night, what exactly did the Bears do in the 4ht quarter of their game against the Broncos ??? Oh yeah, I forgot ...... they didn't self-destruct, they just took their foot off the gas.

When the 2011 Super-Bowl bound Patriots led the winless Colts by a score of 31-3 in 2011, the Colts and Dan Orlovsky scored 3 late touchdowns in the 4th quarter to make the final score 31-24 ...... THAT's taking your foot off the gas, not the worst team in the NFL riding a 14-game losing streak blowing a lead against another awful team who gave up 70 points the week before.

You're inadvertently trolling the Bears while trying to hoist them above the mediocre Commanders. If the Bears players heard the nonsense that you spewed, they would tell you to shut the hell up and stop rubbing in the fact that it took them almost a full year to finally win a game.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 10-06-2023, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

Bust your balls ??? Your assessment of the Bears is about as in touch with reality as a bad fairy-tale story.

A team loses 14 games in a row, and you claim that they "took their foot off the gas", and that they were "embarrassing the Broncos" prior to shitting the bed and losing the game. Yeah, because teams that haven't won a game since last October can really afford to be complacent when they get a lead. If the Broncos were "being embarrassed" by the Bears, how embarrassing was it for the Bears to blow a big lead and lose the game to that other awful team from Denver ??? If the Commanders completely self-destructed in the 4th quarter last night, what exactly did the Bears do in the 4ht quarter of their game against the Broncos ??? Oh yeah, I forgot ...... they didn't self-destruct, they just took their foot off the gas.

When the 2011 Super-Bowl bound Patriots led the winless Colts by a score of 31-3 in 2011, the Colts and Dan Orlovsky scored 3 late touchdowns in the 4th quarter to make the final score 31-24 ...... THAT's taking your foot off the gas, not the worst team in the NFL riding a 14-game losing streak blowing a lead against another awful team who gave up 70 points the week before.

You're inadvertently trolling the Bears while trying to hoist them above the mediocre Commanders. If the Bears players heard the nonsense that you spewed, they would tell you to shut the hell up and stop rubbing in the fact that it took them almost a full year to finally win a game.

o
Hey C & O, My assessment was just a comment in time of the game I was watching! It was not meant to be some in depth analysis just an observation. In the first half of that game the Bears looked unstoppable and the Commanders looked as hapless as any team I had watched this season. It was the first time I had seen the Commanders play and from their previous scores I was under the impression they were a pretty good team, so I was shocked to see them play so badly! And I was surprised to see the Bears play so well. Fields threw a couple of passes in that game that could not hasve been thrown any better by any QB in the League. So, I'm a little surprised by your responses to my posts, why the hostility? If my comments irritate you that much perhsaps you should just avoid reading any of my comments in the future?

Last edited by CletusPyle; 10-06-2023 at 09:06 PM.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:37 PM
Historian

Quote:

Hey C & O, My assessment was just a comment in time of the game I was watching! It was not meant to be some in depth analysis just an observation. In the first half of that game the Bears looked unstoppable and the Commanders looked as hapless as any team I had watched this season. It was the first time I had seen the Commanders play and from their previous scores I was under the impression they were a pretty good team, so I was shocked to see them play so badly! And I was surprised to see the Bears play so well. Fields threw a couple of passes in that game that could not have been thrown any better by any QB in the League. So, I'm a little surprised by your responses to my posts, why the hostility? If my comments irritate you that much perhaps you should just avoid reading any of my comments in the future?

o

This is an NFL discussion site. If you make extremely questionable comments, you're going to called to task on them. So the equation is not whether or not your comments irritate me to the point of me needing to ignore them, the equation is that you don't just get to make extremely questionable comments, and then not have anyone tell you that you are making questionable comments.

o

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 10-06-2023 at 11:19 PM.
Old 10-15-2023, 04:08 PM
Historian

o

(vs. FALCONS, 10/15)

Sam Howell had his best game of the season, throwing 3 TD's, 0 INT's, and tallying a QB-rating of 119.7.

This season has ben a proverbial "box-of-chocolates" for the Commanders.

o

Old 10-22-2023, 06:12 PM
Historian

o

(vs. GIANTS, 10/22)

In a 14-7 loss, the Commanders' offense was anemic in the first half, and only slightly better in the 2nd half.

o