ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 10-16-2021, 11:04 PM

Thanked 2,568 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMugwump View Post
Same thought here. If he misses the whole season, so be it, but has there been a report?

Here was Reich's full quote when a reporter asked about Dayo:

"I think we do expect him to play. We want to be smart and we want to understand the situation, but I think we're hopeful we see him play before the year is over."

When the Colts drafted him, they were projecting Dayo to return to practicing sometime in August and return to game action sometime in October so there may be some slippage in the original timeline. Since he was placed on the Non-Football Injury list, he doesn't count against the active roster right now and cannot play in the first 6 games of the season even if he were fully recovered per the rules.
Old 10-17-2021, 09:39 AM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

i really wish blankenship didn't make the team. roster fuck up by ballard and company
Old 10-17-2021, 10:42 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Odeyingbo was supposed to be back middle of the season. Now he misses the entire season. Makes me wonder if this was worse than they had thought or even if he is able to come back.
A rookie, coming off an Achilles with no camp is not going to contribute anything. I hope people don’t think this kid is going to suddenly bolster the passrush.

That said, both starting tackles are out for the Texans. If they can’t rush today, they are truly awful.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:17 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
A rookie, coming off an Achilles with no camp is not going to contribute anything. I hope people don’t think this kid is going to suddenly bolster the passrush.

That said, both starting tackles are out for the Texans. If they can’t rush today, they are truly awful.
we already know that answer