ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 09-24-2021, 02:06 AM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Trying to overthrow the government isn’t destroying the country?
How was Trump going to overthrow the government, with a handful of clowns?

Look, I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did.

But I liked how Trump ran the country for 4 years. And I get it, you don't like him. We will just have to agree to disagree on him.

Right now though, Trump is out and Biden is the one fucking this country over. Has Biden or Harris even been to the southern border? (Gotta give Harris a pass though, because she hasn't been to Europe either.) What a fucked up comment by her. The southern border is a catastrophe right now!

Afghanistan, shit show!

I kinda feel sorry for Biden. His family and friends should have advised him to just relax in his old age. Drink some good old bourbon and live out the rest of his life in peace. The man is just not fit to be president. Now on to Kamala Harris. Biden wanted a woman of color for the votes, nothing else. What ever happened to wanting the most qualified individual? That could be a woman or man of color. I have no problem with that. Harris is just not presidential material and a poor fucking choice. Her approval rating is lower than Bidens. Where the hell has Harris been anyways, she's MIA. Harris is not what is best for America.

You and I have sparred over the years Omaha, it's no secret. But I think that we can agree that what both of us want is what's best for the people in this country. I'll just leave it at that.
Old 09-25-2021, 09:35 AM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
How was Trump going to overthrow the government, with a handful of clowns?

Look, I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did.

But I liked how Trump ran the country for 4 years. And I get it, you don't like him. We will just have to agree to disagree on him.

Right now though, Trump is out and Biden is the one fucking this country over. Has Biden or Harris even been to the southern border? (Gotta give Harris a pass though, because she hasn't been to Europe either.) What a fucked up comment by her. The southern border is a catastrophe right now!

Afghanistan, shit show!

I kinda feel sorry for Biden. His family and friends should have advised him to just relax in his old age. Drink some good old bourbon and live out the rest of his life in peace. The man is just not fit to be president. Now on to Kamala Harris. Biden wanted a woman of color for the votes, nothing else. What ever happened to wanting the most qualified individual? That could be a woman or man of color. I have no problem with that. Harris is just not presidential material and a poor fucking choice. Her approval rating is lower than Bidens. Where the hell has Harris been anyways, she's MIA. Harris is not what is best for America.

You and I have sparred over the years Omaha, it's no secret. But I think that we can agree that what both of us want is what's best for the people in this country. I'll just leave it at that.
im sure you didn't read it but the process of overthrowing the government came out this week. by one of trumps lawyers if i remember right. they had a very clear plan to stop the certification of the election. what is more dangerous than that?

i have not been a fan of biden. just as i suspected i wouldn't be. i don't think the democrats are going to do much to help the american people. just like i don't think the republicans will either. overall i think they are both working for the same people. and thats not us.

the afghanistan shit show? caused by.....checks notes....the republicans and george bush. trump had the right idea to leave. he should have got us out under is watch if he was so perfect. just like he should have made his great health care plan. but hey, people have to golf right?? afghanistan was going to be a shit show no matter who got us out.

the dems putting harris at the forefront of the party is beyond stupid. nobody likes her. i don't think she is a good person.

generally i think we as people, right leaning or left, could easily sit down and hash out whatever differences we have. i know a lot of republican dudes that i talk to and we can usually agree on most things when we strip away the nonsense propaganda being thrown at us from all angles.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (09-25-2021), Racehorse (09-26-2021), Spike (09-26-2021)
Old 09-25-2021, 05:35 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Why trump is a problem

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...newday-vpx.cnn
Old 09-26-2021, 12:52 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I didn't click on the link because I will not watch anything from CNN. The media, on both sides suck. Nothing but a bunch of liars and bullshitters.

Last edited by Spike; 09-26-2021 at 01:07 AM.
Old 09-26-2021, 01:05 AM
Post whore

Quote:
im sure you didn't read it but the process of overthrowing the government came out this week. by one of trumps lawyers if i remember right. they had a very clear plan to stop the certification of the election. what is more dangerous than that?

i have not been a fan of biden. just as i suspected i wouldn't be. i don't think the democrats are going to do much to help the american people. just like i don't think the republicans will either. overall i think they are both working for the same people. and thats not us.

the afghanistan shit show? caused by.....checks notes....the republicans and george bush. trump had the right idea to leave. he should have got us out under is watch if he was so perfect. just like he should have made his great health care plan. but hey, people have to golf right?? afghanistan was going to be a shit show no matter who got us out.

the dems putting harris at the forefront of the party is beyond stupid. nobody likes her. i don't think she is a good person.

generally i think we as people, right leaning or left, could easily sit down and hash out whatever differences we have. i know a lot of republican dudes that i talk to and we can usually agree on most things when we strip away the nonsense propaganda being thrown at us from all angles.
I never said Trump was perfect. I even said I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did. But your post is pretty spot on.
Old 09-26-2021, 08:52 AM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I never said Trump was perfect. I even said I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did. But your post is pretty spot on.
that was more of a knock on his constant gloating about how great he is.
Old 09-26-2021, 11:17 AM

Thanked 4,362 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote:
that was more of a knock on his constant gloating about how great he is.
Trump just can't help it. I still prefer him to the current clown.
Old 09-26-2021, 12:35 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Trump just can't help it. I still prefer him to the current clown.
I wont forgive trump for attempting a coup and the constant big lie of the election
Old 09-26-2021, 01:28 PM

Thanked 4,362 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote:
I wont forgive trump for attempting a coup and the constant big lie of the election
I still prefer him over the current clown.
Spike (09-26-2021)
Old 09-26-2021, 02:39 PM
Post whore

Quote:
You Trump haters really need to stop letting him in your brain rent free. You have not said one thing about how shitty Biden/Harris has been. And right now they have been a fucking disaster.

How about you be fair, give me some criticism of Biden/Harris.
Racehorse (09-26-2021)