ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2021, 02:06 AM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Trying to overthrow the government isn’t destroying the country?
How was Trump going to overthrow the government, with a handful of clowns?

Look, I didn't care for some of what Trump said or did.

But I liked how Trump ran the country for 4 years. And I get it, you don't like him. We will just have to agree to disagree on him.

Right now though, Trump is out and Biden is the one fucking this country over. Has Biden or Harris even been to the southern border? (Gotta give Harris a pass though, because she hasn't been to Europe either.) What a fucked up comment by her. The southern border is a catastrophe right now!

Afghanistan, shit show!

I kinda feel sorry for Biden. His family and friends should have advised him to just relax in his old age. Drink some good old bourbon and live out the rest of his life in peace. The man is just not fit to be president. Now on to Kamala Harris. Biden wanted a woman of color for the votes, nothing else. What ever happened to wanting the most qualified individual? That could be a woman or man of color. I have no problem with that. Harris is just not presidential material and a poor fucking choice. Her approval rating is lower than Bidens. Where the hell has Harris been anyways, she's MIA. Harris is not what is best for America.

You and I have sparred over the years Omaha, it's no secret. But I think that we can agree that what both of us want is what's best for the people in this country. I'll just leave it at that.