ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-19-2022, 11:44 AM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
This isnt a problem caused by liberals. List of crazy shit that got this country the way it is.

1 pandemic: it has reeked havoc on every part of our nation. Threw a wrench into every part of our society

A. A bunch of people like me left the work force, due to retirement, and other reasons
B. Shortages of everything, still disrupting economy. Anything that needs a computer chip, one specific part that needs to be imported. Baby formula and tampons, someone saw that one coming?
C. Oil prices? Yeah. People were driving less so less oil needed refined, and a third of the refineries where shut down. Less gas refined, price goes up. And the oil companies arent in a hurry. They love high oil prices. Oh, and they laid off or their employees or they left left to other opportunities, so its not easy to just fire up a refineries.
D. Cost of homes. I have no idea why its gone crazy. Im just glad Im close to paying off my home. If you have a mortgage with an adjustable rate, look out.

E. War in Ukraine. Food, natural gas, OIL. Thats on Russia and Europe. The only group profiting from this, US farmers. IF the weather cooperates.

There is enough blame to go around for both administrations. Both have been too slow when problems. Both have not been able to put the PEOPLE needs ahead of their own. Both parties are broken.
I am neither a republican or a democrat. I have voted both ways in the past. But liberals are a fucking disease. Quit with the excuses, there are none so blind, as those who refuse to see.

This administration has been the worst in my lifetime. Just a complete shit show.
Old 06-19-2022, 12:32 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I am neither a republican or a democrat. I have voted both ways in the past. But liberals are a fucking disease. Quit with the excuses, there are none so blind, as those who refuse to see.

This administration has been the worst in my lifetime. Just a complete shit show.
And the conservatives have not helped. The present administration has passed many initiatives through the house, but are not even taken up by the Senate.

My republican senator is in the 59th percentile of Missed votes. Its both sides.
Old 06-19-2022, 07:00 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
And the conservatives have not helped. The present administration has passed many initiatives through the house, but are not even taken up by the Senate.

My republican senator is in the 59th percentile of Missed votes. Its both sides.
Any liberal democrat or republican needs to get the fuck out. Biden picked a Vice President based on the fact that she was black and a women. She wasn't qualified to run a lemonade stand. The press secretary was picked because she was a black lesbian. I have nothing against black people, there are great ones, Candace Owens comes to mind. Hell, my daughter is married to a great black man. I'm just sick and tired of this administration fucking up the country for which my father, uncles and I fought for. There are no excuses for what this president has fucked up.
Old 06-20-2022, 08:43 AM

Thanked 4,396 Times in 2,529 Posts

Quote:
This isnt a problem caused by liberals. List of crazy shit that got this country the way it is.

1 pandemic: it has reeked havoc on every part of our nation. Threw a wrench into every part of our society

A. A bunch of people like me left the work force, due to retirement, and other reasons. Now there is a shortage of trained workers.
B. Shortages of everything, still disrupting economy. Anything that needs a computer chip, one specific part that needs to be imported. Baby formula and tampons, someone saw that one coming?
C. Oil prices? Yeah. People were driving less so less oil needed refined, and a third of the refineries where shut down. Less gas refined, price goes up. And the oil companies arent in a hurry to get them online. They love high oil prices. Oh, and they laid off or their employees or they left left to other opportunities, so its not easy to just fire up a refineries.
D. Cost of homes. I have no idea why its gone crazy. Im just glad Im close to paying off my home. If you have a mortgage with an adjustable rate, look out.

E. War in Ukraine. Food, natural gas, OIL. Thats on Russia and Europe. The only group profiting from this, US farmers. IF the weather cooperates.

There is enough blame to go around for both administrations. Both have been too slow when problems have cropped up. Both have not been able to put the PEOPLE needs ahead of their own. Both parties are broken. We are all Americans, E pluribus unum. As long as we follow dividers and ignore uniters , we will be in trouble
I saw a post similar to this on a different site I frequent. Some is horse shit, but some is real. COVID really put the skids on the world economy. Workers just left and didn't return. Add in the lack of immigrants to perform some jobs, and the worker shortage is critical. Funny thing is, there are fewer workers, which means less money, and we still have high inflation. You would think demand would drop.

As to the housing markets, I heard an economist state that when COVID hit, it accelerated the shift towards tele-working. This has led to people being able to flee the cities for the suburbs and avoid any real commute. The high prices are in the suburbs, and not in the cities.
Old 06-20-2022, 06:06 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Any liberal democrat or republican needs to get the fuck out. Biden picked a Vice President based on the fact that she was black and a women. She wasn't qualified to run a lemonade stand. The press secretary was picked because she was a black lesbian. I have nothing against black people, there are great ones, Candace Owens comes to mind. Hell, my daughter is married to a great black man. I'm just sick and tired of this administration fucking up the country for which my father, uncles and I fought for. There are no excuses for what this president has fucked up.
This president cant pass anything if the senate refuses to address any bills sent to them. Manchin and Sinema have stopped several bills because they are democrates in word only.
Old 06-21-2022, 01:56 PM

3/4 of the shit they send to the senate includes spending money we don't fucking have. Inflation says hello, ya know, all that free money printed up and sent out had to be recouped somehow. Fuck any bills that includes more money spent then comes in to the coffers. We can not withstand that kind of spending.

Democrats=Republicans and vice-versa. Fuck em all, including the ones you voted for.
Racehorse (06-21-2022), Spike (06-21-2022)
Old 06-21-2022, 05:20 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
3/4 of the shit they send to the senate includes spending money we don't fucking have. Inflation says hello, ya know, all that free money printed up and sent out had to be recouped somehow. Fuck any bills that includes more money spent then comes in to the coffers. We can not withstand that kind of spending.

Democrats=Republicans and vice-versa. Fuck em all, including the ones you voted for.
Great idea, that will grease the wheels of democracy
Old 06-21-2022, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Great idea, that will grease the wheels of democracy
Uhm, we had everything we have now before the IRS and Federal reserve ever materialized. Taxation is theft, period. Psst, we are not a democracy. We are a republic, huge, HUGE difference.
Racehorse (06-21-2022)
Old 06-21-2022, 08:45 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Uhm, we had everything we have now before the IRS and Federal reserve ever materialized. Taxation is theft, period. Psst, we are not a democracy. We are a republic, huge, HUGE difference.
Nice try. I said democratic as in a system

de·moc·ra·cy
/dəˈmäkrəsē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: democracy
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

re·pub·lic
/rəˈpəblik/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: republic; plural noun: republics
a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

Which is system based on democratic values.

In a pure democracy, laws are made directly by the voting majority leaving the rights of the minority largely unprotected. In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority
Old 06-21-2022, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Nice try. I said democratic as in a system

de·moc·ra·cy
/dəˈmäkrəsē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: democracy
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

re·pub·lic
/rəˈpəblik/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: republic; plural noun: republics
a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.

Which is system based on democratic values.

In a pure democracy, laws are made directly by the voting majority leaving the rights of the minority largely unprotected. In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority
Slow down bubba. The constitution is one area I am quite fluent in. I have 3 certifications from Hillsdale and I attended law school with constitutional understanding as my area of concern. No I am not a lawyer, I chose a different career path, one much more lucrative.

The shit you type from some search engine first page display is mental retardation on display. The word democracy appears nowhere in the constitution or the federalist papers. It wasn't an oversight, it was intentional by the framers. Stick to what you know, which doesn't appear to be much, but stay with it, maybe some day.

Last edited by Lov2fish; 06-21-2022 at 09:19 PM.