ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-20-2021, 08:21 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,134 Times in 642 Posts

I’m down Kilroys or colts games whatever
Old 09-22-2021, 10:11 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,610 Times in 2,021 Posts

I think interest is down in general. Other factors outside of sports. But honestly, until the Colts get the QB situation settled again and they can be a contender, things will not be as busy.
Old 09-23-2021, 01:07 AM

Pfffffftttt…this is exciting af.
Old 09-23-2021, 04:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Indystu2

I have been on this board for years. I like the simplicity. Ease of use. I hardly post but I do rely on this board for some really good football content. If it is non football related though, it's crap.

I didn't watch football on TV last year and I won't this year. I do listen to the home broadcast via SiriusXM. My overall enthusiasm for the NFL is at an all time low, but I still root for my Colts!

In Liberty,

Stu

Stu
Old 09-23-2021, 06:52 AM

I don't know if it's just my laptop or a problem with this board, but it's very, very slow and I just lose momentum when I want to post. I am not experiencing this slow response time on any other web site I go to.
Old 09-23-2021, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I think that one thing that would help and bring us together as a forum, would be to have some real face to face social interaction.

I'm suggesting a CF pregame tailgate. A lot of us do not live in or near Indy and could not organize such an event, but those who can, do you have any interest in this?

I kind of hate that that I've been on this board for over 10 years, but yet really don't know you guys.

Maybe I'm just old and out of touch, but that's the way I feel.
I met albany ed and indycolts2 some years ago (feels like yesterday but it was in fact 12 years ago, during that magical until it wasn't 2009 season!)

This post and the fact that ed just posted above me sparked that memory for me. Great to see you Ed, hope all is well with you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coltsalr For This Useful Post:
apballin (09-25-2021), Puck (09-23-2021)
Old 09-23-2021, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
I met albany ed and indycolts2 some years ago (feels like yesterday but it was in fact 12 years ago, during that magical until it wasn't 2009 season!)

This post and the fact that ed just posted above me sparked that memory for me. Great to see you Ed, hope all is well with you!
It was great meeting you too. COVID changed our meets and IndyColts2 (Andy) has work that takes him all over the country, but I'm hoping to see him this week for the game. When you live in Albany, NY and you meet a fellow Colts fan (kinda rare) you have a special bond.

This past year, I met a guy at the Saratoga Race Track and when I told him I was a Colts fan, he said he only knew one other Colts fan, his former neighbor but he moved to Florida. I said, "was his name Chris?" and he said yeah. So I said was his last name G-----r? He said yeah! I said, we Colts fans stick together.

Chris, if you read this I'm talking about a guy named Ed K.
Coltsalr (09-27-2021)
Old 09-23-2021, 08:41 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,401 Posts

Design a shirt..... I will have them printed and send all of you one. (no charge). Current (ACTIVE) member only!!!

Then sell them on the site???????

Asking??
Old 09-23-2021, 09:40 PM

My biggest issue with this board is purely technical. I’ll sign in, compose a post, and when I try to submit it, twenty minutes later, I find that I’ve been logged out. I log in, but I’ve lost my post. POS
Old 09-23-2021, 10:10 PM

Thanked 2,591 Times in 1,154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray007 View Post
My biggest issue with this board is purely technical. I’ll sign in, compose a post, and when I try to submit it, twenty minutes later, I find that I’ve been logged out. I log in, but I’ve lost my post. POS

The next time that happens to you - go ahead and log back in again and afterwards hit the "back" button on the browser twice (the first time will be the login screen, the second time will be the "reply to a thread" screen) and everything that you wrote should still be there. You don't need to re-write the post or curse at the website and your computer....at least not for this reason.

Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 09-23-2021 at 10:20 PM.