ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-08-2019, 01:54 AM
Accidental Administrator

This doesn't make sense, why would Reich game plan to beat the cheetos if Ballard wanted picks? Think it through, Ballard is a pragmatist, reich is also. They both want a championship now, else they would have already started tanking. Wtf, why would we not give for everything we can get?

Sry, wtf is wrong with you people?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
Old 10-08-2019, 06:25 AM

Thanked 4,373 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
This doesn't make sense, why would Reich game plan to beat the cheetos if Ballard wanted picks? Think it through, Ballard is a pragmatist, reich is also. They both want a championship now, else they would have already started tanking. Wtf, why would we not give for everything we can get?

I don't think I understand this post
Luck4Reich (10-08-2019)
Old 10-08-2019, 07:02 AM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post

Huh? No one said the team is tanking for higher picks. I only said that Ballard likes stockpiling picks so it's unlikely that he gives them up at this point in a trade. If he was going to do that, why didn't he do that in the off-season or spend some money to bring in some other free agents? That would have been the time to do it when there were a lot more options. So it's possible that he makes a trade but from his history it doesn't seem like he will.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-08-2019)
Old 10-08-2019, 12:43 PM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Can’t think of an example one way or another. Might affect his bend. But he will have nearly 8-10 months to recover till camp.
I’m just not sure he’ll be the same. Could come down to how badly the ligaments were damaged.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:32 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

What's the crop of Pass Rushers in the next draft look like and what free agents are worth bringing in for next season? Obviously this needs to be better addressed after this season is over.

I like our chances to do some good things this year but if we come up short it will most likely be due to lack of pass rush consistency.
Old 10-14-2019, 06:46 AM
Accidental Administrator

Turay's custom move, the "asscake."

We're going to miss this guy, sucks that he's out for the season in which he was starting to show a great deal of improvement over his rookie season.

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-14-2019)
Old 10-14-2019, 06:13 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,610 Times in 2,021 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post
What's the crop of Pass Rushers in the next draft look like and what free agents are worth bringing in for next season? Obviously this needs to be better addressed after this season is over.

I like our chances to do some good things this year but if we come up short it will most likely be due to lack of pass rush consistency.
There are quite a few athletic pass rushers in the mold we like that will be in the next draft. Florida has a couple, LSU, Bama, Auburn, and Norte Dame all have guys worth watching. Chiasson on LSU is a little undersized but looks like an athletic madman out there and is lighting quick.

Decent QB and WR draft also.