ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 08-03-2021, 10:01 AM

Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,472 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Nate, I will be talking to Ashley some time this week. I will check with her on the ability to record as soon as I talk to her.
Nice, thanks so much. Honestly I have no issue buying something external (like what Puck mentioned) either. Even if I drop $150-200 the savings end up being worth it after a while.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
Nice, thanks so much. Honestly I have no issue buying something external (like what Puck mentioned) either. Even if I drop $150-200 the savings end up being worth it after a while.
Just got done talking to Ashley, and she said there is really no way to record other than what Puck mentioned. I will say this about Ashley, she is awesome and extremely patient. I can't say enough great things about her, Puck, Smitty and this great service. I just set up another fire stick in my office. What a hell of a savings over any other service named Directv, Dish, or Comcast. .
Old 09-10-2021, 09:18 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,401 Posts

Seeing quite a few of you are signing up for the TV service which is great. I hope you all are enjoying it.

If you want this service before the games this weekend. You will need to contact Ashley today. She only works on emergencies and outages on Saturday's/Sunday's.

Also. There are Adult channels/movies on this app. You can lock them out on your end with parental controls (very easy) or just tell her you don't want them added.

If any of you added the service and didn't get those channels and want them. Send me a message and I'll add them. There is no extra charge.

She will now add them to ALL new subscribers from here on out unless you tell her otherwise.

Again the parental control block is very easy and they don't show up at all unless you unlock them.

You can also use those locks to hide any of the other categories you don't want in your guide.
smitty46953 (09-10-2021), Spike (09-10-2021)
Old 09-10-2021, 09:33 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Seeing quite a few of you are signing up for the TV service which is great. I hope you all are enjoying it.

If you want this service before the games this weekend. You will need to contact Ashley today. She only works on emergencies and outages on Saturday's/Sunday's.

Also. There are Adult channels/movies on this app. You can lock them out on your end with parental controls (very easy) or just tell her you don't want them added.

If any of you added the service and didn't get those channels and want them. Send me a message and I'll add them. There is no extra charge.

She will now add them to ALL new subscribers from here on out unless you tell her otherwise.

Again the parental control block is very easy and they don't show up at all unless you unlock them.

You can also use those locks to hide any of the other categories you don't want in your guide.
Puck, just wanted to thank you for offering this service to all of us. It is 5 stars all day long. I have Netflix and Amazon prime, but I watch your service for movies and tv about 95% of the time. Don't know how you do it for such a low price, but I'm damn happy you do. Best deal, especially for cord cutters, on the planet. I am going to be a lifelong subscriber to this service.
Puck (09-10-2021), smitty46953 (09-10-2021)
Old 09-23-2021, 08:18 PM
Administrator

If you want the games before the weekend. you need to call Ashley before Saturday!!! She can add you Friday but if you wait it's not guaranteed she can get you set up by Sunday
Old 10-20-2021, 10:55 PM
Administrator

Gonna post again. Sunday night game next weekend.

PLUS ALL the other games.

I make no money off you fuckers But offer it for the cause

Every time I see one of you post about needing a stream or if it goes down I just shake my head
Spike (10-20-2021)
Old 10-23-2021, 11:03 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Gonna post again. Sunday night game next weekend.

PLUS ALL the other games.

I make no money off you fuckers But offer it for the cause

Every time I see one of you post about needing a stream or if it goes down I just shake my head
It's an incredible service Puck. Hell, I'm a Dodger fan and was unable to get Dodger games in my area because all they showed around here was Giants games. Since I got your service, in addition to having access to any NFL game, I have access to ALL college football and baseball games. Fucking networks can't dictate to me what I watch anymore.

Any of you Freaks who don't have this service, fucking get it. If you are into sports and movies, it's a no brainer.
Puck (10-23-2021)
Old 10-31-2021, 01:36 PM

Quote:
If you want the games before the weekend. you need to call Ashley before Saturday!!! She can add you Friday but if you wait it's not guaranteed she can get you set up by Sunday
any chance I can get this set up still this am?
Old 11-03-2021, 12:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDcolt View Post
any chance I can get this set up still this am?
Did you call Ashley today???? Make sure you cal her before Thursday if you don't have NFLN.
Old 11-14-2021, 02:00 PM

Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,472 Posts

Don't know if anyone is is getting the same error, but I get an "invalid server url" error when I try to login today.