ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 01-29-2017, 08:58 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I guess we all need to change our signatures to "Fire Ballard".
Yep, that celebration was short lived.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:59 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Excited about Ballard... hope Chuck is shown the door
Old 01-29-2017, 09:08 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneVoice View Post
While I dont understand-agree with keeping Pagano / I will agree that Grigson was biggest problem. Colts are better already.

Hope TJGreen, Clark, Ridgeway make big yr 2 jumps and Dorsett gets it in yr 3 (Wayne was a late bloomer too), get Melvin Ingram via FA, get 2-3 difference-makers on D via draft (MLB), maybe OL, keep Walden and Doyle, maybe sign CB ...Colts can win AFCS next season.

With Luck at QB, we are not that far off
Yes, they are better, but they could be even better by canning Pags. Anyone who watched Colt games the past 2 years knows that Pags is not a good NFL coach, he sucks. Both Griggs and Pags needed to be shown the door at the same time. I've come to have great distain for Pags who continually throws everyone under the bus to save his own ass.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:10 PM
Post whore

I just can't stomach that we will likely suffer through another miserable season with Pagano on the sidelines.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:11 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Even better news if Pagano is gone soon... piss poor coach
Old 01-29-2017, 09:12 PM

Why are they keeping the clapper around? the in-game management buffooneries was all on him. I mean, grigson was a turd banger, but pagano is a shit head coach. Put us in the AFC east, North, or West and we would have won five games last year. an 8-8 record with luck should save not his ass. "ROLL UP THE SLEEVES" bullshit. I am through with hearing that. Working hard without results = out of a job.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:27 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDcolt View Post
Why are they keeping the clapper around? the in-game management buffooneries was all on him. I mean, grigson was a turd banger, but pagano is a shit head coach. Put us in the AFC east, North, or West and we would have won five games last year. an 8-8 record with luck should save not his ass. "ROLL UP THE SLEEVES" bullshit. I am through with hearing that. Working hard without results = out of a job.
Yep, should have fired Pags after the Jags blew us out of the building a couple years ago, or when he pulled that stupid punt play against the Pats or even when we split with the horrible Jags this past season. Not sure what Irsay sees in Pagano at all. Hopefully Ballard can show Irsay the error of his ways.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:35 PM

I would sit him down in front of a tv and play those egregious plays for him. once the tape stopped, I'd say, "no questions. Mine have already been answered, you're fired".
Old 01-29-2017, 09:38 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

From everything I've heard around league last few years, seems like a slam-dunk hire. Honestly, KC is a good QB away from being a top 3 team in the league. They've done incredibly well to stock both defense (and specifically, defensive playmakers) and offense (specifically weapons at skill positions), and always have a dynamic return game. Ballard seems to have a good eye for playmakers in general, which the Colts obviously lack.

Definitely would be curious to learn more about the best returner prospects in this year's draft. Have to think they'll be on Ballard's radar big time.

Don't get sticking with Pagano. Think you're delaying the inevitable there. Don't see the sense in wasting another year with someone who isn't the long-term solution.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:55 PM

Thanked 1,240 Times in 695 Posts

I just can't believe Ballard would be ok with keeping Pags. I bet a change is made this week.