ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
I don’t like the “do what you need to to get the best you can” thinking. I’m guessing you don’t mean it quite the way it comes off. Trading significant draft capital for a marginal improvement over JB isn’t in the teams best interest. They need a franchise QB, not a slightly better QB. If Ballard believes a guy is a franchise guy then yeah do what it takes. But chasing the best they can get in the draft at QB is a recipe for disaster.
Why would you trade considerable assets to get a marginally better QB? I don’t mean make a bad deal to get a qb. Get a franchise QB, if you have to trade assets this year do it. It’s the single thing that is really holding this team back. If you don’t think there is one then that is a different matter. There are a lot of QBs in the next draft, someone will turn out. Up to them to identify who that is. This team has a good starting core and an absolute shit ton of money. They should be able to address the QB position.