ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-15-2022, 07:59 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I hope Trump does not run. water under the bridge...
I would still vote for him over the clowns the dems have. It sickens me over what the dems are putting out there. I would vote for a dem who is middle ground, not the fucks they have been parading around. Tulsi Gabbard appears to be a good choice, the reason liberals don't like her is she is not a slave to their insane nonsense. Liberals like Omaha and Jaff wear me out. I think I will take a break from this board.
Old 08-16-2022, 06:33 AM

Thanked 4,418 Times in 2,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I would still vote for him over the clowns the dems have. It sickens me over what the dems are putting out there. I would vote for a dem who is middle ground, not the fucks they have been parading around. Tulsi Gabbard appears to be a good choice, the reason liberals don't like her is she is not a slave to their insane nonsense. Liberals like Omaha and Jaff wear me out. I think I will take a break from this board.
I would vote for him over most democrat clowns that run, but I hope he does not run, or at least does not get the nomination. Yeah, the economy was better, but the unrest in public arenas because of his dumb tweets, though calculated to do so, made it seem like the 60s all over again. I like peace over that stuff.
JAFF (08-16-2022), Lov2fish (08-16-2022), Spike (08-16-2022)
Old 08-16-2022, 09:01 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default Longtime Trump Organization CFO expected to plead guilty to tax charges, say sources

Longtime Trump Organization CFO expected to plead guilty to tax charges, say sources

https://abcnews.go.com/US/longtime-t...ry?id=88416077

The Trump Organization's longtime chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, is expected to plead guilty to tax charges as soon as this week, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

Weisselberg, 75, is currently scheduled to go on trial in the fall, but a hearing in the case is now scheduled for this Thursday, in what could be a sign that he could change his plea then.

An attorney for Weisselberg declined to comment when contacted by ABC News.

MORE: Trump Organization CFO to stand trial in October on alleged tax fraud
Weisselberg, along with former President Donald Trump's namesake family real estate firm, was charged last year with tax fraud after they were accused of compensating employees "off the books" in order to pay less in taxes.

According to the charging documents, Weisselberg avoided taxes on more than $1.7 million over the past 15 years, resulting from the payment of his rent on an apartment in a Trump-owned building and related expenses that prosecutors said included cars and private school tuition for his grandchildren.

The Trump Organization is proceeding to trial, the sources said, with the case currently scheduled to begin toward the end of October.

News of the development was first reported by The New York Times.

PHOTO: Allen Weisselberg, Donald Trump's long-serving chief financial officer, surrenders to authorities in New York, July 1, 2021.
Allen Weisselberg, Donald Trump's long-serving chief financial officer, surrenders to authorities in New York, July 1, 2021.
The New York Times via Redux, FILE
It was not immediately clear whether the terms of Weisselberg's plea would require him to cooperate with the ongoing investigation.

However, sources said Weisselberg is expected to serve some prison time.

Last week, Weisselberg lost his motion to have the indictment against him thrown out.
Old 08-16-2022, 05:23 PM

299809228_454747183365294_7337634927554152019_n.jpg

This image shows all you need to know about politicians. There have been plentiful opportunities for either party to flatten or bend this curve, they have not. Meet the new boss, exactly the fucking same as the old boss, and the circus continues. There is no difference in party, just the people who keep them in power.
Racehorse (08-16-2022)
Old 08-16-2022, 06:44 PM

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
i'm not a liberal. but i understand why you would think of me as one. since i shit on your hero. i do that because he deserves it. if the republicans could start being normal again, i would be much happier.

and also, its just a conversation. no need to get all worked up. nobody is attacking you. you don't have to pretend to be a victim. people like you who stay in their comfort places/echo chambers, could really use some information that isn't right wing propaganda.

Last edited by omahacolt; 08-16-2022 at 06:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (08-17-2022)
Old 08-17-2022, 06:32 AM

Thanked 4,418 Times in 2,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i'm not a liberal. but i understand why you would think of me as one. since i shit on your hero. i do that because he deserves it. if the republicans could start being normal again, i would be much happier.

and also, its just a conversation. no need to get all worked up. nobody is attacking you. you don't have to pretend to be a victim. people like you who stay in their comfort places/echo chambers, could really use some information that isn't right wing propaganda.
There were a lot who got very vocal during the Trump presidency in support of the guy. For some of them, the rabid nature of their support truly scared me. I am ready for the guy to go away. Not to jail, per se, just away.
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (08-17-2022), omahacolt (08-19-2022)
Old 08-17-2022, 08:23 AM

Thanked 2,671 Times in 1,185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I am ready for the guy to go away. Not to jail, per se, just away.
Like to a nursing home.

The dude is just too old for that job.

So is Biden.

Maybe both Trump and Biden could retire together to the same nursing home complex and their next election battle could be for the president of the Shady Hills Nursing Home.

Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 08-17-2022 at 03:13 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post:
JAFF (08-17-2022), Lov2fish (08-17-2022), omahacolt (08-19-2022), Pez (08-18-2022), Racehorse (08-17-2022)