ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-16-2022, 06:58 PM

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Semantics. The pipeline's permit was revoked by Biden before it was operational. Odds are it would have been up and running by now.
i would argue it isn't semantics. it doesn't matter

the cost of gas is a result of oil companies wanting to make record profits. just like most of the other "inflation" issues.

take a gander around and see how all of these companies are killing it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (03-17-2022), JAFF (03-17-2022), Racehorse (03-17-2022), rcubed (03-17-2022)
Old 03-16-2022, 08:50 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
anyone voting for biden didn't fuck up.

it kept trump out of office which would have possibly been the end of democracy in the united states
The hell they didn't fuck up. Life is so great under the Biden administration.

End of democracy? Come on Omaha, you're smarter than that shit.
Old 03-16-2022, 09:09 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
because 4 out of 5 people are stupid.
And most of these people you refer to as stupid are liberal democrats. I live in California and these stupid fucking liberal democrats have fucked up this once great state. And now these stupid fucking liberal democrats are fucking up the whole country.
Old 03-16-2022, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
And most of these people you refer to as stupid are liberal democrats. I live in California and these stupid fucking liberal democrats have fucked up this once great state. And now these stupid fucking liberal democrats are fucking up the whole country.
Keep em West please. Indy has enough little useless cucks already.
Spike (03-16-2022)
Old 03-17-2022, 08:37 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Semantics. The pipeline's permit was revoked by Biden before it was operational. Odds are it would have been up and running by now.
No, the native tribes were going to keep dragging the pipeline and Fed into court about treaty violations. The far left green groups would file more injunctions over pollution.

FYI, Im for the pipeline. There are pipeline already in place across reservation land, they were using the same easements to transit the country. Pipelines are safer than moving oil by train.

A pipeline wont change the price of oil. What could be moved by that pipeline is minuscule compared to Russias total output that has been blocked by the rest of the world. Now that the profiteering commodities brokers have made their quick $$$ the price is dropping as the Arabs are upping production.

Yes gas is expensive. But we are witnessing some new. Putin wants to go back in time to the 70s, but the rest of the world isnt having any of that. Think, if all the nations recognized the dangers os the nazis, and shut off their imports, strangled their access to resources, it would be a different world now.

If we can stop the russians using $$$ rather than bombs, Im for it. The only country interested in helping Putin is China. That should tell people we need to stop doing business with them
Old 03-17-2022, 09:46 AM

Thanked 4,409 Times in 2,533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
No, the native tribes were going to keep dragging the pipeline and Fed into court about treaty violations. The far left green groups would file more injunctions over pollution.

FYI, Im for the pipeline. There are pipeline already in place across reservation land, they were using the same easements to transit the country. Pipelines are safer than moving oil by train.

A pipeline wont change the price of oil. What could be moved by that pipeline is minuscule compared to Russias total output that has been blocked by the rest of the world. Now that the profiteering commodities brokers have made their quick $$$ the price is dropping as the Arabs are upping production.

Yes gas is expensive. But we are witnessing some new. Putin wants to go back in time to the 70s, but the rest of the world isnt having any of that. Think, if all the nations recognized the dangers os the nazis, and shut off their imports, strangled their access to resources, it would be a different world now.

If we can stop the russians using $$$ rather than bombs, Im for it. The only country interested in helping Putin is China. That should tell people we need to stop doing business with them
Glad you are not a total moron. I agree with most of this. However, do you know which nation is the biggest producer of oil in the world?
Old 03-17-2022, 11:04 AM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 815 Posts

Quote:
ah. I see you fit into the 4 I referred to .
Old 03-17-2022, 12:30 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
ah. I see you fit into the 4 I referred to .
Yep, I see how I fit into your narrative as being stupid. I'm one of the many who are your worst fucking nightmare. Apparently, you are a liberal democrat/republican. It's NOT stupid to want what is best for this country.

I'm going to leave it at this. Me, my dad, uncles, cousins have all served in the military to give dumb asses like you the opportunity to spout the dumb fucking shit that comes out of your mouth.

I'm not the stupid one, you are.
Old 03-17-2022, 12:47 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Keep em West please. Indy has enough little useless cucks already.
I'm trying brother. I'm strong, but the burden is killing me. LOL. NY and Cal are bought and paid for, that's why we are all suffering at this time.
Old 03-17-2022, 01:08 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 815 Posts

Quote:
Yep, I see how I fit into your narrative as being stupid. I'm one of the many who are your worst fucking nightmare. Apparently, you are a liberal democrat/republican. It's NOT stupid to want what is best for this country.

I'm going to leave it at this. Me, my dad, uncles, cousins have all served in the military to give dumb asses like you the opportunity to spout the dumb fucking shit that comes out of your mouth.

I'm not the stupid one, you are.
ok. but you understand that people have differing views on what is "best" for the country.

and thank you and your family for you service. I do truly appreciate it. Several of my family members have served and I work directly with the navy.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
Spike (03-17-2022)