ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 06-22-2018, 06:43 AM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Is this the guy who lost a deal with the Panthers because of an injury during this offseason?
Yea, lost out on a 4 year / $24M deal. I'm not sure he's the best fit for us, and he visited the Colts last most... has a marijuana arrest and either needs to have or has had a skin graft on his foot that he cut while on vacation.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...h-panthers-off

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
Old 06-22-2018, 08:27 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
Yea, lost out on a 4 year / $24M deal. I'm not sure he's the best fit for us, and he visited the Colts last most... has a marijuana arrest and either needs to have or has had a skin graft on his foot that he cut while on vacation.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...h-panthers-off
Here's the quote from the source:

Quote:
He's physical, has ball skills and he can cover. Needs to clean up inconsistencies. Will grow up and mature on and off field. I'd bet on his skills.
I don't think it's his athletic ability. He's not ready to play. The "will grow up" comment makes me wonder. He's been in the league long enough for that to have happened. And I think Ballard has made it clear, he's not just signing anyone, espcially knuckleheads.

Carolina was right to dump the deal, he's may not be ready by camp. There are 31 other teams out there and apparently they are waiting on him.