ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 07-09-2021, 11:41 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Dipshit, I spray conversion coatings everyday. one of the most toxic chemical coatings available. My respirator system is not some shit you Joe Blow homeowners get at Home Depot. Again, none of the fucking shit you people put on your face to protect you from a virus with a 99.23% survival rate will even protect you from a common cold. But, hey, ya know, common sense is not a flower that grows in everyone's garden, especially your infertile patch of contaminated dirt.

I just know one of you two, or maybe both wear a mask in the shower, or home alone. I guarantee both you retarded fucks wear one in your car while driving, alone.

Right now, anyone who catches COVID-19 and dies from it will be a death that could be completely avoided. The only people who are dying in hospitals right now from Covid are those who are unvaccinated.

And I guess you must have an acceptable number of people who can die from this disease before you’re willing to do something about it. 600,000 American deaths in a proximately a year and a half. That’s more Americans dying than the number of combat troops United States lost in both world wars.

And it’s getting tougher on even the younger people in the communities. The new variant is fatal to people in their teens.

Oh and there’s the financial part of it. You can go unvaccinated get sick rack up a huge hospital bill if you survive, or you can get a free shot and avoid the entire experience.
Old 02-26-2022, 09:35 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Dipshit, I spray conversion coatings everyday. one of the most toxic chemical coatings available. My respirator system is not some shit you Joe Blow homeowners get at Home Depot. Again, none of the fucking shit you people put on your face to protect you from a virus with a 99.23% survival rate will even protect you from a common cold. But, hey, ya know, common sense is not a flower that grows in everyone's garden, especially your infertile patch of contaminated dirt.

I just know one of you two, or maybe both wear a mask in the shower, or home alone. I guarantee both you retarded fucks wear one in your car while driving, alone.
7 months later, 970 000 dead Americans.
Old 02-27-2022, 10:51 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,248 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post

o

This report/information is from Augusta University's medical center. It was from July of 2021, about 7 months ago.

It should be taken into account that the vaccine was not available for 9 months after the pandemic first broke, so everybody who died previous to that time was unvaccinated.

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated

(Augusta University Medical Center)

https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/c...-unvaccinated/

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 02-27-2022, 11:03 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,248 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

This report/information is from Augusta University's medical center. It was from July of 2021, about 7 months ago.

It should be taken into account that the vaccine was not available for 9 months after the pandemic first broke, so everybody who died previous to that time was unvaccinated.

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated

(Augusta University Medical Center)

https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/c...-unvaccinated/

o
o

This is a much more recent report, from just a few days ago (February 23rd, 2022.)

The report is specifically from the state of Washington, it is not national.

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Death, by Vaccination Status

(Washington State Department of Health)

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/fil...Vaccinated.pdf

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are

• 3 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.

• 6 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 yearolds.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds in Washington are

• 4 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.

• 7 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 yearolds.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds in Washington are

• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

• 9 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

• 7 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 02-28-2022, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Dying of covid and dying with covid are incredibly different. Nice try.
Racehorse (02-28-2022)
Old 03-01-2022, 07:12 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Dying of covid and dying with covid are incredibly different. Nice try.
900,000 dead Americans, in 2 1/2 years. Keep shoveling that pile of shit, it will never smell better.
Old 03-01-2022, 04:00 PM

Quote:
900,000 dead Americans, in 2 1/2 years. Keep shoveling that pile of shit, it will never smell better.

I don't argue with fucking brain dead sheep. Shovel your bullshit on some alt left message board where you all set around a fire circle jerking each other. Anyone with an IQ above 60 ain't buying anything the government sales. With that numerical number established it tells you everything you need to know on who got Biden and Trump elected. Fucktards.
Old 03-01-2022, 06:15 PM
Post whore

Quote:
I don't argue with fucking brain dead sheep. Shovel your bullshit on some alt left message board where you all set around a fire circle jerking each other. Anyone with an IQ above 60 ain't buying anything the government sales. With that numerical number established it tells you everything you need to know on who got Biden and Trump elected. Fucktards.
Profanity to hide your ignorance
Old 03-02-2022, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Profanity to hide your ignorance
I'm surprised you can spell ignorance. The irony in you using that word is astounding.

Why would anyone get a vaccine when it doesn't prevent anyone from getting covid? And if it does why the fuck do you care if someone has it or not if you're vaccinated?

I have had covid 3 times confirmed by state testing sites. I am not vaxxed. I never died, or was remotely close to dying. Push come to shove I wouldn't have even missed a days work.

Definition of vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Fuck off with your relentless bullshit about a vaccine and damn mask that are as useless as you are. I'll be glad when you weak minded soft pussies just fade away into obscurity. You bring no real value to the world. All you fucking do is complain relentlessly cause your little feelings got hurt or someone doesn't agree with you.
Racehorse (03-02-2022), Spike (03-02-2022)
Old 03-02-2022, 03:42 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
I'm surprised you can spell ignorance. The irony in you using that word is astounding.

Why would anyone get a vaccine when it doesn't prevent anyone from getting covid? And if it does why the fuck do you care if someone has it or not if you're vaccinated?

I have had covid 3 times confirmed by state testing sites. I am not vaxxed. I never died, or was remotely close to dying. Push come to shove I wouldn't have even missed a days work.

Definition of vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Fuck off with your relentless bullshit about a vaccine and damn mask that are as useless as you are. I'll be glad when you weak minded soft pussies just fade away into obscurity. You bring no real value to the world. All you fucking do is complain relentlessly cause your little feelings got hurt or someone doesn't agree with you.
so no vaccinations for you ever? no measels, mumps, rubella, tetanus, polio, hepatitis? never got a flu shot? ever?