ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-18-2022, 10:20 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Love2fish. I’m not sure what medical school you went to but you should sue to get you money back. That is the definition of a vaccine by nobody I’m aware of and certainly wasn’t what I was taught in medical school. Maybe you could give me the scientific references so I can re educate myself. Otherwise it’s just pure speculation, and we know how you feel about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (04-18-2022)
Old 04-19-2022, 07:30 AM

Thanked 2,591 Times in 1,154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Otherwise it’s just pure speculation, and we know how you feel about that.

Yeah, he loves to speculate - especially about how my relatives died.

I guess he is just a regular armchair coroner.

Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 04-19-2022 at 08:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post:
JAFF (04-19-2022)
Old 04-19-2022, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Actual definition of vaccine:

"a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease."

Which is what the COVID vaccine does, hence its status as a vaccine.
You cant explain that to a retard when they don't understand and call others retards!
The Following User Says Thank You to woodyscolts For This Useful Post:
Butter (04-19-2022)
Old 04-19-2022, 02:14 PM

Thanked 1,655 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Definition of a vaccine is the prevention and/or spreading (Insert whichever disease applies) This doesn't do any of that. It doesn't prevent you from getting it, spreading it or dying/getting sick from it. That is not a vaccine. Talk about making people stupid. I don't have the energy or enough crayons to keep esplain'n it to retards.
None of that is true. Vaccines do not create a magic barrier that keeps the virus out. They all work by potentiating the immune system to have antibodies ready to go if the virus does enter - and in every case from smallpox to polio, infections occur, the immune system does its job and people experience sickness symptoms (fever, aches, etc), but the disease does not progress beyond that. Most people exposed to polio end up not realizing they were exposed but figured they had the flu.
The literal exact same thing happens with covid shots. The mRNA potentiates the appropriate immune response - you still get "sick feeling" symptoms but not full blown covid.

But you know, I'm just a retard with a PhD and a wife with an MD/MPH who used to be an epidemiologist working within the community health field.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HoosierinFL For This Useful Post:
apballin (04-19-2022), BCN#1 (04-19-2022), Butter (04-19-2022), Colts And Orioles (04-19-2022), JAFF (04-19-2022), Oldcolt (04-19-2022), omahacolt (04-21-2022)
Old 04-19-2022, 04:04 PM

You think cause you have a degree you're intelligent, or if you are in the medical field you are infallible? Know plenty of people with degrees that still have no clue, and if having a degree in the medical field makes you somehow superior to anyone else, you're an idiot. If it was the case medical mistakes wouldn't be one of the leading causes of death in this country. When the efficacy for the covid "Vaccine" gets above 60% consistently I'll eat crow. Until that time you can all suck a dick, as I am sure some of ya replying already do.
Old 04-19-2022, 07:21 PM

Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,170 Posts

Quote:
You think cause you have a degree you're intelligent, or if you are in the medical field you are infallible? Know plenty of people with degrees that still have no clue, and if having a degree in the medical field makes you somehow superior to anyone else, you're an idiot. If it was the case medical mistakes wouldn't be one of the leading causes of death in this country. When the efficacy for the covid "Vaccine" gets above 60% consistently I'll eat crow. Until that time you can all suck a dick, as I am sure some of ya replying already do.
You should just shut the fuck up.
Old 04-19-2022, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierinFL View Post
None of that is true. Vaccines do not create a magic barrier that keeps the virus out. They all work by potentiating the immune system to have antibodies ready to go if the virus does enter - and in every case from smallpox to polio, infections occur, the immune system does its job and people experience sickness symptoms (fever, aches, etc), but the disease does not progress beyond that. Most people exposed to polio end up not realizing they were exposed but figured they had the flu.
The literal exact same thing happens with covid shots. The mRNA potentiates the appropriate immune response - you still get "sick feeling" symptoms but not full blown covid.

But you know, I'm just a retard with a PhD and a wife with an MD/MPH who used to be an epidemiologist working within the community health field.

My mom got the vax and died. So there’s that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2022, 07:44 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Definition of a vaccine is the prevention and/or spreading (Insert whichever disease applies) This doesn't do any of that. It doesn't prevent you from getting it, spreading it or dying/getting sick from it. That is not a vaccine. Talk about making people stupid. I don't have the energy or enough crayons to keep esplain'n it to retards.
You are completely wrong. And data from the cdc shows it
Old 04-19-2022, 07:50 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Except it doesn't give immunity. Damn, read what you type. If it worked like a "Vaccine" you wouldn't contract it, or spread it. Hence, it doesn't work. People still get it, spread it and get sick AND DYE, after they get the covid vax. That is not a fucking vaccine. It's the same as pissing on my head and trying to convince me its raining.
Dye? Die. 99.8 % of the vaccinated survive infection. Only the unvaccinated are dying from covid. I had both shots of moderna and the booster, but I caught omnicron variant. I showed symptons for 2 days and tested negative after 4 days. The vaccine saved me
Old 04-19-2022, 08:07 PM
Post whore

Quote:
For those vaccinated, its already there. Not getting 80 % of the population is the issue. Covid is here to stay. Its less lethal, but those with health issues, age, previous medical conditions will be susceptible to the next variant. So boosters should be considered. The flu shoot you may have recieved in 2019 was for the H1N1 flu, from 1918.

The one thing a vaccine should do is keep the subject from dying. Second, prevent serious illness (hospitalization). The Covid vaccine does that. I have a list of friends, family, and people I have worked with who have died from covid. None of them were vaccinated.