ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-18-2022, 10:13 AM

Thanked 4,373 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
The US. Russia produces almost as much. So when 10 million barrels of oil are blocked, and removed from the world market, the PRICE GOES UP.

Its not algebra. Thank you for making my point.

And it will continue to drop as the US and the Saudis and other opec nations ramp up production. It takes time.
Took you an awful long time to Google this.

It wouldn't take long to ramp up production if we had a means of moving it. Oh, yeah.
Old 03-18-2022, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
The irony of typing that while supporting Biden as a viable solution cause you dislike Trump. I dislike Trump, but I actually voted for a candidate with an IQ higher than that of a hammer.
Trump is an idiot with a rabid base. Even then, his policies were better than what we have now. He just doesn't know how to be polite to those he disagrees with, and it doesn't sit well with me for a POTUS to act like that. if we do it here, it is what it is. To put it on display for the world is unbecoming.
Lov2fish (03-18-2022), rcubed (03-18-2022)
Old 03-18-2022, 10:44 AM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Yeah, live your lies. I'm done in this thread. Fuck Pence and everyone who is a liberal democrat. Adios, I'm gone.
that is what actually happened

you can refuse to believe it but it doesn't change the fact that that was the plan and that was what happened.

trumpers just never can see the truth. they just won't accept reality. its amazing how easily people become brainwashed
Old 03-18-2022, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Trump is an idiot with a rabid base. Even then, his policies were better than what we have now. He just doesn't know how to be polite to those he disagrees with, and it doesn't sit well with me for a POTUS to act like that. if we do it here, it is what it is. To put it on display for the world is unbecoming.
i still fail to see what biden has actually accomplished that makes him so bad. i think his lack of doing shit is what makes him bad. he hasn't accomplished jack shit of what he ran on.

im tired of politicians and parties saying this and that and get into office and nothing. or what they do get done is a fraction of what they promised.

i don't recall anyone bitching when trump was spending insane amounts of money. never heard a peep about inflation.
Old 03-18-2022, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i still fail to see what biden has actually accomplished that makes him so bad. i think his lack of doing shit is what makes him bad. he hasn't accomplished jack shit of what he ran on.

im tired of politicians and parties saying this and that and get into office and nothing. or what they do get done is a fraction of what they promised.

i don't recall anyone bitching when trump was spending insane amounts of money. never heard a peep about inflation.
I railed him every single day for racking up 7 trillion dollars in deficit spending. He was on a steady pace of surpassing the two worse on deficit spending, Bush and Obama. He would have done it in two less years at the pace he was if he would have gotten a 2nd term.
omahacolt (03-18-2022)
Old 03-18-2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:

I don't think he has accomplished anything good, either. As to the rest, most of us are sick of empty promises. That is one thing the Trump fans point to, that Trump kept a lot of his promises.

As to the Trump spending, I agree. he did it wrong, although the majority of the country begged for him to take action to prop the economy. Anyone with a brain knew it would come home to roost.
Spike (06-18-2022)
Old 03-18-2022, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I don't think he has accomplished anything good, either. As to the rest, most of us are sick of empty promises. That is one thing the Trump fans point to, that Trump kept a lot of his promises.

As to the Trump spending, I agree. he did it wrong, although the majority of the country begged for him to take action to prop the economy. Anyone with a brain knew it would come home to roost.
i guess i don't see the trump promises that were kept.

-no wall and what was built wasn't paid for by mexico
-still waiting on that health care reform that was always 2 weeks away. remember only he could fix it.
-is hilary locked up
-he had probably the swampiest swamp that was never drained
-most divided country since the 1860's
-had unarmed citizens tear gassed for a photo op with an upside down bible
-definitely didn't make america great
-didn't appeal obamacare

look at his 100 days agenda. not that great as far as promises kept. he sure did golf a lot and enrich himself and his family.
Old 03-19-2022, 07:13 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
i guess i don't see the trump promises that were kept.

-no wall and what was built wasn't paid for by mexico
-still waiting on that health care reform that was always 2 weeks away. remember only he could fix it.
-is hilary locked up
-he had probably the swampiest swamp that was never drained
-most divided country since the 1860's
-had unarmed citizens tear gassed for a photo op with an upside down bible
-definitely didn't make america great
-didn't appeal obamacare

look at his 100 days agenda. not that great as far as promises kept. he sure did golf a lot and enrich himself and his family.
Apparently he did keep a plumber employed full time due to blocked toilets in the White House.
Old 06-18-2022, 06:12 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Bumping this because my fears have come true. All Americans have gotten fucked by this administration. It's even worse than I ever imagined.

I get why some people don't like Trump. His tweets hurt a lot of weak ass people's feelings, not mine because that kind of shit doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when these fucking politicians hurt me financially, like this fucking administration has done. My hope is that people see how fucked up these liberals are and vote them the fuck out of office.
Racehorse (06-18-2022)
Old 06-19-2022, 11:23 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Bumping this because my fears have come true. All Americans have gotten fucked by this administration. It's even worse than I ever imagined.

I get why some people don't like Trump. His tweets hurt a lot of weak ass people's feelings, not mine because that kind of shit doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when these fucking politicians hurt me financially, like this fucking administration has done. My hope is that people see how fucked up these liberals are and vote them the fuck out of office.

This isnt a problem caused by liberals. List of crazy shit that got this country the way it is.

1 pandemic: it has reeked havoc on every part of our nation. Threw a wrench into every part of our society

A. A bunch of people like me left the work force, due to retirement, and other reasons. Now there is a shortage of trained workers.
B. Shortages of everything, still disrupting economy. Anything that needs a computer chip, one specific part that needs to be imported. Baby formula and tampons, someone saw that one coming?
C. Oil prices? Yeah. People were driving less so less oil needed refined, and a third of the refineries where shut down. Less gas refined, price goes up. And the oil companies arent in a hurry to get them online. They love high oil prices. Oh, and they laid off or their employees or they left left to other opportunities, so its not easy to just fire up a refineries.
D. Cost of homes. I have no idea why its gone crazy. Im just glad Im close to paying off my home. If you have a mortgage with an adjustable rate, look out.

E. War in Ukraine. Food, natural gas, OIL. Thats on Russia and Europe. The only group profiting from this, US farmers. IF the weather cooperates.

There is enough blame to go around for both administrations. Both have been too slow when problems have cropped up. Both have not been able to put the PEOPLE needs ahead of their own. Both parties are broken. We are all Americans, E pluribus unum. As long as we follow dividers and ignore uniters , we will be in trouble

Last edited by JAFF; 06-19-2022 at 11:28 AM.