ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-19-2022, 08:14 PM

Thanked 4,375 Times in 2,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
For those vaccinated, its already there. Not getting 80 % of the population is the issue. Covid is here to stay. Its less lethal, but those with health issues, age, previous medical conditions will be susceptible to the next variant. So boosters should be considered. The flu shoot you may have recieved in 2019 was for the H1N1 flu, from 1918.

The one thing a vaccine should do is keep the subject from dying. Second, prevent serious illness (hospitalization). The Covid vaccine does that. I have a list of friends, family, and people I have worked with who have died from covid. None of them were vaccinated.
Shoot? Shot. And what about i before e except after c?
Old 04-19-2022, 11:49 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Love2fish. Doctors are not infallible and degrees do not make you intelligent. On the other hand, when you put up an argument that is incorrect on basic facts and shows ignorance about what people who actually make vaccines say they are (and instead insert some personal theory with absolutely nothing but their own brain power to back it up) that also does not make you either intelligent or infallible. I don’t know any of this because I personally investigated any of it. I believe scientific peer reviewed literature and can produce that for what I have said. I will say Love2fish that I have physician friends who also believe what you say. I don’t understand that either. These differing opinions have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. Both sides have idiots and brilliant people. I’m gonna shut up from now on about this. The Colts are doing well enough in this off season that we have plenty to get excited about together. We are building a Super Bowl challenging team. It isn’t done but it getting there my fellow freak friend,
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (04-20-2022)
Old 04-20-2022, 01:04 AM
Administrator

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,038 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Shoot? Shot. And what about i before e except after c?
I before e Except when your feisty foreign neighbor Keith leisurely receives eight counterfeit beige sleighs from caffeinated atheist weightlifters. Weird.
Discflinger (04-20-2022), JAFF (04-20-2022), Oldcolt (04-20-2022), Racehorse (04-20-2022), Spike (04-20-2022)
Old 04-20-2022, 02:28 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,268 Times in 2,016 Posts

o

The COVID vaccine and the ensuing boosters (they now have a 2nd booster that is available) reminds me somewhat of the history of the treatment of HIV/AIDS, and the medications that periodically have had to be changed when the virus mutates and "figures out" the medication's purpose ...... there is a major difference in that the HIV-AIDS medications are strictly for people whom already have the virus, and the COVID vaccine and its subsequent boosters are for (mostly) people that don't have it in the first place, but the mutation process and the changing of medication for (AIDS) and the ongoing booster shots (for COVID) is similar.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 04-20-2022, 04:57 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

The COVID vaccine and the ensuing boosters (they now have a 2nd booster that is available) reminds me somewhat of the history of the treatment of HIV/AIDS, and the medications that periodically have had to be changed when the virus mutates and "figures out" the medication's purpose ...... there is a major difference in that the HIV-AIDS medications are strictly for people whom already have the virus, and the COVID vaccine and its subsequent boosters are for (mostly) people that don't have it in the first place, but the mutation process and the changing of medication for (AIDS) and the ongoing booster shots (for COVID) is similar.

o
The mRNA vaccine was developed in the attempt to stem the AIDS epidemic. It obviously failed. But there were several outbreaks that occurred, SARS and MERS, that were promising, but were defeated with isolation and disinfection.

The mRNA vaccine was not some crazy plan cooked up over a weekend. Twenty plus years of testing and development waiting for an outbreak. If there are those who dont trust the CDC, go look at the findings of the Mayo Clinic.
Old 04-21-2022, 05:18 PM

Thanked 4,284 Times in 1,751 Posts

i really love that this place can have such heated debates, call each other retards and dipshits, and then leave those differences behind and just talk ball.

this place really is great. we are lucky to have it to entertain us. you guys are all retards and dipshits but i am happy you fuckers keep coming around.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (04-21-2022), Lov2fish (04-24-2022), Racehorse (04-21-2022), Spike (04-21-2022)