ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 08-24-2019, 11:32 PM

Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,135 Posts
Default Paris Campbell

Okay, on a night of unbelievably terrible news and one that leaves us reeling in a world of surreal shitness...

I know this is VERY premature and it is entirely too early to read SHIT into SHIT, and maybe he knew this was coming and was sitting there like "WTF man, I was gonna have an all-pro rookie year and now I gotta deal with this shit".... but anyway...

I watched PC tonight, and this guy does not seem like he is engaged at fucking all. Had great seats tonight, 45 YL and 10 rows up. I am telling you this team is a team that spends a LOT of time talking to each other, high fiving, chest bumping, big groups huddling, small tribes chatting, they ALL seem to feed off one another and with the Maniac patrolling the sidelines, it is constant energy and engagement. PC- stood off by himself, in street clothes, essentially the whole game. The only person I saw him interact with was Hooker, period.

I am sure GBB will tell me that it's all good and be pissed I am broaching such a topic with no background in teammate relations... but I can tell you this- it looked a hell of a lot like Jerry Hughes when he was here sitting on the sidelines by himself as if the rest of the team didn't even exist.

Again, very early and I sincerely hope this is nothing and just bad perception but the body language was not real great.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:43 PM

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,167 Posts

You need to go to sleep.
The Following User Says Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-25-2019)
Old 08-24-2019, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
You need to go to sleep.
Butter, I mean he showed NO desire to mingle, nothing. Good plays would happen, friggin' DL is out there running 10 yards on the field to bump his guys, PC, you couldn't even tell if he saw there was a play- I mean nothing at all. Hell even Hooker didn't seem to engage him until maybe 10 to go in the game- he was seriously basically just hanging all by himself. Some dude # 8, Roger Lewis I think it was, completely unknown dude and obviously a guy that may never wear a jersey after tonight, he's over hanging with the WR bunch, talking to different guys, chatting with TY and Cain (Cain is impressive both on and off the field- he comes off and goes straight to the WR coach and starts talking). PC- 20 yards down the sideline and seemingly completely checked out.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
Butter, I mean he showed NO desire to mingle, nothing. Good plays would happen, friggin' DL is out there running 10 yards on the field to bump his guys, PC, you couldn't even tell if he saw there was a play- I mean nothing at all. Hell even Hooker didn't seem to engage him until maybe 10 to go in the game- he was seriously basically just hanging all by himself. Some dude # 8, Roger Lewis I think it was, completely unknown dude and obviously a guy that may never wear a jersey after tonight, he's over hanging with the WR bunch, talking to different guys, chatting with TY and Cain (Cain is impressive both on and off the field- he comes off and goes straight to the WR coach and starts talking). PC- 20 yards down the sideline and seemingly completely checked out.
Maybe he's been told that he's going on IR.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcoltfan View Post
Maybe he's been told that he's going on IR.
Yeah man, that may very well be it- that would be a shitty message to get when you started camp looking like and all-world guy.
Old 08-25-2019, 12:02 AM

So far, this guy has done nothing to impress anyone.
He has a lingering injury which should have healed by now unless it was a tear.
He looks like another brittle Ohio State guy. (shades of Anthony Gonzalez).
Old 08-25-2019, 12:08 AM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckColt View Post
So far, this guy has done nothing to impress anyone.
He has a lingering injury which should have healed by now unless it was a tear.
He looks like another brittle Ohio State guy. (shades of Anthony Gonzalez).
Way too early for that assessment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post:
Coltsfever (08-25-2019), Racehorse (08-25-2019)