ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 08-26-2017, 04:11 AM

Best part about the whole Kaepernick thing is having people telling you with a straight face that he's not employed cause he's not good enough. Especially when Osweiler, Bortles, Gabbert and the likes of them get a job year in year out despite being shit.

He's better than them.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:24 AM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Unfettered bullshit. Dudes are sitting for the anthem all the time. Hell, Marcus Peters rode a damn exercise bike during it just tonight. If it's racism, shouldn't all these guys be unemployed? It's flat out ridiculous to blame Kaps unemployment on anything but the fact that he's NOT VERY GOOD.

His presence is not worth the negative publicity that it would bring because he's just not very good. End of story.

What's hilarious is people crying about racism when the league is 80 percent black. Hell, if anyone had a gripe about racism, it would be Tim Tebow. He said prayers on the field, people went apeshit, and he's been out of the league ever since. THAT dude has more of a gripe than Castro shirt wearing, pig socks sporting Kapernick. To say otherwise is hypocritical.
tebow was fucking terrible. he didn't belong in the league as a qb. he couldnt play.

not sure how you still don't understand this but maybe i can spell it out for you or maybe have my daughter get her crayons and draw you a fucking picture.

kaepernick isn't a great qb. but he is good enough to be a backup. his play on the field isn't what is making him unemployed. the owners arent the racist ones. they are the scared ones.

they won't sign kap because all of the racist assholes that hate him now because he stood up for something they don't like. a bunch of outrage by morons that are completely clueless as to what he is actually protesting. guys like you that for some reason think racism doesn't exist or isn't prevalent anymore. it is the backlash the owners are afraid of. the backlash from racist fucks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (08-26-2017), Coltsalr (08-26-2017), HoosierinFL (08-28-2017)
Old 08-26-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
tebow was fucking terrible. he didn't belong in the league as a qb. he couldnt play.

not sure how you still don't understand this but maybe i can spell it out for you or maybe have my daughter get her crayons and draw you a fucking picture.

kaepernick isn't a great qb. but he is good enough to be a backup. his play on the field isn't what is making him unemployed. the owners arent the racist ones. they are the scared ones.

they won't sign kap because all of the racist assholes that hate him now because he stood up for something they don't like. a bunch of outrage by morons that are completely clueless as to what he is actually protesting. guys like you that for some reason think racism doesn't exist or isn't prevalent anymore. it is the backlash the owners are afraid of. the backlash from racist fucks
I agree, it's all abut money for the owners, they're businessmen. Tebow got chance after chance, because even though most teams knew he sucked as a QB, each team he played for got to merchandise his jersey. I'm sure he made money for every team that gave him a shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Coltsalr (08-26-2017)
Old 08-26-2017, 12:07 PM

Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,474 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
Best part about the whole Kaepernick thing is having people telling you with a straight face that he's not employed cause he's not good enough. Especially when Osweiler, Bortles, Gabbert and the likes of them get a job year in year out despite being shit.

He's better than them.
Yeah, it's comically embarrassing to hear people say that. At least you know their opinion on football is worthless.
Old 08-26-2017, 02:13 PM

Thanked 1,895 Times in 922 Posts

Quote:

I've never said racism doesn't exist, nor do I think that.

He's a marginal player who shined a very bright controversial light directly on himself. He wore a Castro shirt to a press conference, and cops as pigs socks to practice. No Florida team is ever gonna touch him after that, because of the huge Cuban population there. Plenty of people have ample reason to say fuck him without race being a factor at all. I guarantee you he'd be in the same predicament he's in right now if he were white, only he wouldn't have all the support.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 06:00 PM

Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,197 Posts

Quote:

I'm glad that you agree that Kaepernik is a backup. Because, would you pay a backup QB in excess of $10 million a year, which is what he's rumored to be asking for?

If indeed that is what he's asking for, then that is the biggest reason that he's out of a job.
The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-26-2017)
Old 08-26-2017, 07:46 PM

I honestly don't care what these people do during the national anthem. Nor have I ever paid attention to what a position a single one of them is ever in during the anthem. They could have been kneeling or lying down or crouching or doing headstands for all I know. Or care.

I just get sick of hearing about it and all the talk about it. Its become more important to the sports media than the actual games.

Are you political reporters or sports reporters? Make a decision. If you want to enter a 3 hour political discussion during your show, which is what some fo them have become, change networks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (08-26-2017), Hoopsdoc (08-27-2017), Racehorse (08-26-2017)
Old 08-28-2017, 09:38 AM
testcase448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
WTF does this even mean?
Kind of slow?
Who owns these stadiums?
CITIZENS....