ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2019, 08:16 PM

That was some terrible play calling. Hoyer wasn't great, but Ebron cost us this game, the first interception should have been a TD, and totally changed the game. Ebron had a couple more drops...AGAIN. And then didn't run his route past the sticks on 4th down. Vinny didn't help matters either!

This is a game we should have won easily. Our defense played great, stuffing the run all day. We ran the ball really well in the 2nd half.

It really would have been interesting to see Chad Kelly in there in the 2nd half. I am not sure the outcome would have been different necessarily, but he sure did provide a spark in every single pre season game.
The Following User Says Thank You to ukcolt For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-10-2019)
Old 11-10-2019, 08:17 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaynesWorld87 View Post
How? How was the point spread that large? We've scraped together 5 wins, in 8 games, with duct tape and dental floss. We were down to essentially our 3rd string QB.

How in the GD fuck was the pointspread that large?
People must not watch Colts games. I flipped a coin and picked them to beat the tanking Dolphins. I chose wrong again
WaynesWorld87 (11-10-2019)

Today was the tipping point. This was it.

After Luck fucked us over, we all knew this season could go pretty much one of two ways:

1.) We somehow scrape together 10ish wins and win a so-so division because Reich is a fucking stud.

OR

2.) We're going to be ass and this is going to be a repeat of 2017.

Turns out, we were on our way to option #1 until Brissett got hurt and we were relegated to a fucking bum-fuck, 3rd string QB with no business even being in the NFL. And, so, at the end of the day, the easiest (laziest) person to be pissed at is Luck.

So, yeah...fuck Luck. Fuck you. It's time to tank and hope 5-11 is good enough for a top 7ish pick. We need a QB and we need a pass rusher. Reich is good, but he's been shit the past 3 games.

Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I would prefer that to throwing it two yards short to a covered receiver on fourth down.
That 8 yard pass would have been pretty sweet on 3rd down though. Apparently they get another play after 3rd down...who knew.
Racehorse (11-10-2019)
Old 11-10-2019, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,038 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Don't listen to Puck. Smitty is like 5'3" 125 soaking wet.......... Go on and get ya some of him. I believe in ya..........lol...
I think that was on my "Birth Certificate" LOL
Old 11-10-2019, 08:18 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post

Point spread was like Colts by 12. I wonder if anyone cleaned up?

o

It was 10.5.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Brylok (11-10-2019)
Old 11-10-2019, 08:20 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Superman and nadine are probably busy over there...
Old 11-10-2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcolt View Post
That was some terrible play calling. Hoyer wasn't great, but Ebron cost us this game, the first interception should have been a TD, and totally changed the game. Ebron had a couple more drops...AGAIN. And then didn't run his route past the sticks on 4th down. Vinny didn't help matters either!

This is a game we should have won easily. Our defense played great, stuffing the run all day. We ran the ball really well in the 2nd half.

It really would have been interesting to see Chad Kelly in there in the 2nd half. I am not sure the outcome would have been different necessarily, but he sure did provide a spark in every single pre season game.
I agree. We should've beat the Steelers easily, too. We fucked ourselves over so many times in the first half in a game that should've been a runaway by the half.

So much dumb-fuckery; reminiscent of the Pagano years. It's resulted in a 5-4 record instead of a 7-2 record.

AV has to go. I respect and appreciate what he did for our franchise, but he has to go. He's way too big of a reliability at this point.

Oh, and I'm gonna say it again because it's been that kind of day and weekend...

Fuck you, Luck.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:21 PM

Thanked 4,396 Times in 2,529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcolt View Post

Yeah, how does he not gopast the sticks on fourth down? He almost single-handedly lost this game. Hoyer was trash. No reason we should lose this game, even without Brissett, TY and Campbell. The pair of Hoyer and Ebron cost us what should have been an easy win.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
That 8 yard pass would have been pretty sweet on 3rd down though. Apparently they get another play after 3rd down...who knew.
But hey, you can't go wrong with back-to-back fade-passes to the corner of the endzone with your 3rd string QB and stonehands TE on 2nd and 3rd down; especially when you're 20+ yards away from the endzone!

Reich went fullblown Pagano on that last drive.
The Following User Says Thank You to WaynesWorld87 For This Useful Post:
Spike (11-10-2019)