ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-12-2023, 06:24 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
You act like the Clintons are good people. You crack me up! Get a life, and forget politics. You have no principles, if you only attack one side, and ignore all the behavior of the other side. It is juvenile thinking, to be honest.
Find a post of mine saying anything positive Bill or Hillary. The republican party had 8 years to hang something on either of the Clintons, and FAILED. Get the fuck over it. I never voted for either of them. Know what neither one of them did, start an insurrection to overthrow the government. We watched that happen on Jan 6. With trumps rally at the capitol.

Now we have photos of THOUSANDS of documents in trumps possession, not in a secure location, which he LIED about it multiple times. He intentionally took them, probably to sell them because he is bleeding money. Trump is having trouble finding competent lawyers in Florida, because is a legal train wreck, of his own making.

Bill Barr, trumps AG, said on camera that trump is “toast”. This is watergate trouble, not only were the laws violated, there has been attempts to hide the crime.

I wish that Slick Willy and Shrillary had been tried and convicted. Blame the Pubs inability to prove it, that those two were corrupt. Their behavior does not make trumps criminal actions acceptable.

Look at the pictures of all those boxes with secret information that trump STOLE. Why take them, except to make a profit, and not necessarily money?

Last edited by JAFF; 06-12-2023 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-12-2023, 08:30 PM

Thanked 4,404 Times in 2,531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Find a post of mine saying anything positive Bill or Hillary. The republican party had 8 years to hang something on either of the Clintons, and FAILED. Get the fuck over it. I never voted for either of them. Know what neither one of them did, start an insurrection to overthrow the government. We watched that happen on Jan 6. With trumps rally at the capitol.

Now we have photos of THOUSANDS of documents in trumps possession, not in a secure location, which he LIED about it multiple times. He intentionally took them, probably to sell them because he is bleeding money. Trump is having trouble finding competent lawyers in Florida, because is a legal train wreck, of his own making.

Bill Barr, trumps AG, said on camera that trump is “toast”. This is watergate trouble, not only were the laws violated, there has been attempts to hide the crime.

I wish that Slick Willy and Shrillary had been tried and convicted. Blame the Pubs inability to prove it, that those two were corrupt. Their behavior does not make trumps criminal actions acceptable.

Look at the pictures of all those boxes with secret information that trump STOLE. Why take them, except to make a profit, and not necessarily money?
You and I both know that the republicans of that era had weakness when it comes to governing. They could not agree on anything to accomplish anything. That, and the fact that both parties back then were much friendlier (like in bed with each other) is why they never got anything proven.

Throw them all out!
Old 06-12-2023, 09:46 PM
Post whore

Quote:
You and I both know that the republicans of that era had weakness when it comes to governing. They could not agree on anything to accomplish anything. That, and the fact that both parties back then were much friendlier (like in bed with each other) is why they never got anything proven.

Throw them all out!
Not the worst idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (06-12-2023)
Old 06-17-2023, 03:28 PM

Thanked 4,292 Times in 1,757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Race? go back at look at his comments in the past.

Women? but what about little girls and boys?

Trump gets indicted, but Biden and Clinton don't. Unjust and just another example of how the system is rigged. I can't understand or believe how you are so biased one way. Now you are on Desantis's ass, but not one word criticizing any of your beloved democrats.
biden and clinton have nothing to do with trump. if trump broke the law, he should be held accountable. end of discussion.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (06-17-2023)
Old 06-17-2023, 03:31 PM

Thanked 4,292 Times in 1,757 Posts

Quote:
You act like the Clintons are good people. You crack me up! Get a life, and forget politics. You have no principles, if you only attack one side, and ignore all the behavior of the other side. It is juvenile thinking, to be honest.
charge the clintons then. i am fine with it. not sure what you are charging them with but whatever. get the evidence and charge them.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (06-17-2023)
Old 06-17-2023, 05:01 PM
Post whore

Bill Clinton earned the nickname , “Slick Willie” as governor of Arkansa. Anyone who didnt realize he and his wife were cheating liars about governing and their private lives wasnt paying attention.
Old 06-19-2023, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post

There are only about 100 documents in question. Quit it with the thousands stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2023, 12:03 PM

Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalbert View Post
There are only about 100 documents in question. Quit it with the thousands stuff

I agree that it wasn't in the thousands, but it was definitely more than "only about 100 documents."

I find it funny that you complain about others not being 100% accurate and then follow that up with inaccurate statements yourself. Much like your earlier comments about the tax cuts.
Old 06-19-2023, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
I agree that it wasn't in the thousands, but it was definitely more than "only about 100 documents."

I find it funny that you complain about others not being 100% accurate and then follow that up with inaccurate statements yourself. Much like your earlier comments about the tax cuts.

I was just doing what you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2023, 12:48 PM

Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalbert View Post
I was just doing what you do

Your statement would have been more accurate if you wrote that Trump hoarded hundreds of classified documents, not thousands.

It was definitely more than "only about 100"

Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 06-19-2023 at 12:52 PM.