ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-15-2017, 12:53 PM
DrSpaceman DrSpaceman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,469
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 15 Posts
Default

I thought Walker looked the best of all. Put him with the first string offense and see how he does.

Tolzien looked lost, slow and confused
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-15-2017), sherck (08-16-2017)
  #22  
Old 08-15-2017, 06:35 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 123
Thanks: 101
Thanked 49 Times in 28 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
I thought Walker looked the best of all. Put him with the first string offense and see how he does.

Tolzien looked lost, slow and confused
IDK Walker reminds me of woody Dantzler I think hes too short and his passes looked inaccurate to me
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-16-2017, 09:20 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Poster Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 6,726
Thanks: 395
Thanked 106 Times in 58 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
IDK Walker reminds me of woody Dantzler I think hes too short and his passes looked inaccurate to me
This may be a case of the tallest midget being the one who is actually a midget.
__________________
New site in nice! Hopefully we get a new HC just as good!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,332
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcoltfan View Post
I think your going to be disappointed.
Oh I expected him to suck. He delivered.

Why the Colts didn't look for a better backup QB in the spring is beyond me.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 3,048
Thanks: 345
Thanked 383 Times in 173 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
Oh I expected him to suck. He delivered.

Why the Colts didn't look for a better backup QB in the spring is beyond me.
Not to be a downer, but whom would you have signed?

Mike Glennon, Brian Hoyer, Nick Foles, and Jay Cutler all are making more than $10m for 2017. Just a bit outside our price range.

Josh McCown, Matt Barkley, and Landry Jones are all making more than $4.0m for 2017. Again, just a bit outside backup QB pay.

QBs over 30 (Ballard would have avoided): Ryan Fitzpatrick, Mark Sanchez, Josh Johnson, Chase Daniels, T.J. Yates, Dan Orlovsky, Shaun Hill, Bruce Gradkowski and Charlie Whitehead.

The Remaining guys:

Case Keenum
Geno Smith
Blaine Gabbert
Austin Davis
Matt McGloin
E.J. Manuel
Thaddeus Lewis
Ryan Nassib
Kellen Moore
David Fales
Aaron Murray
Colin Kaepernick
RGIII
Christian Pounder
Zach Mettenberger
Keith Wenning
Dylan Thompson
Sean Renfree

Which one of those world beaters would you have said, prior to free agency starting, is heads and shoulders better than Scott Tolzien?

It was a bad QB free agency class.

Walk Worthy,
__________________
==============
Thad
Half the job is done; now FIRE PAGANO!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM
smitty46953's Avatar
smitty46953 smitty46953 is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,212
Thanks: 258
Thanked 221 Times in 129 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
Not to be a downer, but whom would you have signed?

Mike Glennon, Brian Hoyer, Nick Foles, and Jay Cutler all are making more than $10m for 2017. Just a bit outside our price range.

Josh McCown, Matt Barkley, and Landry Jones are all making more than $4.0m for 2017. Again, just a bit outside backup QB pay.

QBs over 30 (Ballard would have avoided): Ryan Fitzpatrick, Mark Sanchez, Josh Johnson, Chase Daniels, T.J. Yates, Dan Orlovsky, Shaun Hill, Bruce Gradkowski and Charlie Whitehead.

The Remaining guys:

Case Keenum
Geno Smith
Blaine Gabbert
Austin Davis
Matt McGloin
E.J. Manuel
Thaddeus Lewis
Ryan Nassib
Kellen Moore
David Fales
Aaron Murray
Colin Kaepernick
RGIII
Christian Pounder
Zach Mettenberger
Keith Wenning
Dylan Thompson
Sean Renfree

Which one of those world beaters would you have said, prior to free agency starting, is heads and shoulders better than Scott Tolzien?

It was a bad QB free agency class.

Walk Worthy,
Always can call Jeff George or Curtis Painter. All seriousness aside perhaps Kyle Orton, says he is retired? Have heard rumors?
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.