ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-20-2022, 11:46 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts
Default Snap counts= fire frank reich asap!

So, Hines was not seeing the ball because of Wentz. So, we have to make him a focal point of the offense with Ryan's precision and timing. In "training camp" (which by the sounds of things from local reporters was more of a social gathering with a somewhat frequent gathering of men to grab ass and talk about culture), Hines shined. Yep, Hines, being the dynamic weapon he is, gonna be a big piece of the puzzle. Yep, our only reliable WR is out, definitely gonna need to get the ball to Hines more.

JAX OFF SNAPS:
Campbell= 43 - 86% (not a single touch)
Taylor= 37- 74%
Dulin= 32- 64%
Granson= 27- 54%
Allie-Cox= 27= 54%
Patmon= 24= 48%
HINES= 15- 30%
The only 2 players that could touch the ball either running or receiving with less reps than him= Woods at 8 snaps and Jackson with 2

FUCK THIS GUY, FUCKING SEND HIM PACKING THIS VERY MINUTE- HE IS WORSE THAN AWFUL AT THIS SHIT!

In week 1, and granted we had many more snaps, Hines had 26 snaps, which was still below 30% of the offensive snaps and again the only 2 players below him were Woods and Strachan. This is insanity!

Sorry folks, if you still support Frank Reich for any type of coaching position in the NFL, you qualify as a dumb ass- this dude is LOST in his little bubble wrapped world of analysts and laminated play sheet- he has NO IDEA what is actually happening out there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
CanuckColt (09-21-2022), Spike (09-21-2022)
Old 09-20-2022, 05:39 PM

JMV brought this up on his show, I somehow seem to have missed it, but in talking about how the problem appears to be Frank, he brought up The Maniac's quote heading into the Jags game. He said this quote sounds like Frank talking through Leonard's body, and he is right. Frank Reich has destroyed the passion of this team, he absolutely MUST be removed!

“In my mind, it’s just another game. All you hear is about Jacksonville last year. It’s like talking about your ex-girlfriend when you’re with somebody new. You gotta learn from your ex, make your life better, and just continue to get better from there. We’re not focusing on that. We’re just stacking the days up and want to continue to get better in practice, then hit the game ready to rock and roll and hopefully come back here with a dub.”
The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
ZionsvilleColtsFan (09-21-2022)
Old 09-21-2022, 06:07 PM

Not just me- everyone with eyes can see it. Except the bum that is Frank Reich.

https://sports.yahoo.com/frank-reich...104418371.html
CanuckColt (10-03-2022)
Old 09-21-2022, 06:22 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

This statement from that link just shows how unprepared Reich really is and how he basically is a stupid ass.

"It was Thursday, and I was thinking Alec and Pittman were both playing at that point,” Reich said. “We find out Friday that Alec’s not playing and Saturday, Pitt’s not playing. It would be harder to adjust Nyheim to that at the end of the week, and it’d be easier to adjust the (other) receivers.”

Just sick of Reich's excuses, he just needs to get the fuck out of here.
CanuckColt (10-03-2022), ChoppedWood (09-21-2022), Racehorse (09-21-2022)
Old 09-21-2022, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
This statement from that link just shows how unprepared Reich really is and how he basically is a stupid ass.

"It was Thursday, and I was thinking Alec and Pittman were both playing at that point,” Reich said. “We find out Friday that Alec’s not playing and Saturday, Pitt’s not playing. It would be harder to adjust Nyheim to that at the end of the week, and it’d be easier to adjust the (other) receivers.”

Just sick of Reich's excuses, he just needs to get the fuck out of here.
WHAT?

WHAT?

Somehow the day of the week has a bearing on which WR's can be included in the game plan??

Please Jim, please, can this fucking moron right fucking now!

This is insane!
Old 09-21-2022, 07:51 PM

The focus is on Frank supposedly being an idiot. I get it, that’s the current answer. Where the fuck is the outrage that after two games the teams leading pass catcher is it’s backup RB and the lack of WR talent and production is so clear that you guys are saying it isn’t enough? That’s what I get from that article. Come on, that’s fucking crazy. And it’s far from the first year it’s been a problem. I guess maybe that means Reich should be used to trying to manufacture WR talent by now, but fuck.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:16 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,059 Posts

Campbell was targeted twice. Was the perfect opportunity for him to show up and he puts up a goose egg.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
The focus is on Frank supposedly being an idiot. I get it, that’s the current answer. Where the fuck is the outrage that after two games the teams leading pass catcher is it’s backup RB and the lack of WR talent and production is so clear that you guys are saying it isn’t enough? That’s what I get from that article. Come on, that’s fucking crazy. And it’s far from the first year it’s been a problem. I guess maybe that means Reich should be used to trying to manufacture WR talent by now, but fuck.
Hey man, I am right there, I think Ballard is a close 2nd to Reich in terms of fuck ups.

I've been thinking about this a lot. Irsay apparently got so tired of the bickering between Pags and Grigs that he felt they both had to go. I kinda feel like it's the same thing here, only they are TOO aligned. My read is neither of them is willing to challenge the other and so their mediocrity is magnified.

In fact, and yes I am an extremist in this regard but if I'm Irsay, I've already decided that at 4 PM Sunday, one of them is getting fired.

If we win, I'm shit canning Frank because it will again signify to me that he manages his guys to the level of the competition, which you just can't have in a leader.

If we lose, then Ballard hits the floor because it's 5 in a row and clearly I have been sold a line of shit about how good some of these guys are (QB, LT, WR, DE)- so get the fuck outta here.
Spike (09-22-2022)
Old 09-21-2022, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Campbell was targeted twice. Was the perfect opportunity for him to show up and he puts up a goose egg.
86% of the snaps, that's fucking crazy!

Still would love to see / hear a review of the 22 on the WR's.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:28 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,683 Times in 2,059 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
86% of the snaps, that's fucking crazy!

Still would love to see / hear a review of the 22 on the WR's.
Supposedly the nextgen has a separation stat for WRs. The colts were at the bottom. Still that’s secondary till the line is fixed. Can’t do anything if you don’t even have time to throw.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (09-21-2022)