ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > NFL > NFL Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-12-2022, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
Please your pussy is so sensitive you can’t acknowledge race has a bearing in Kap not playing football, yet others are fragile. Fuck off snowflake
Awe, ain't you a special retard there was no racism involved in him not playing. It was because he sucked. Have you tried fucking off today? If not it would be a good day to give it your best effort. Fucking douchebags like you are what makes the world suck.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
We went through why players tend to get second chances already in this thread. It has more to do with how talented you are than anything. That’s reality, regardless of your opinion.

And again, the league went out of their way to set up a second chance for Kap and he blew it off. Why won’t you address that?
Could Kap have overcome it by being a top 5 QB in the league? Of course! No one is arguing he wouldn’t have. The point is how big the black mark was for his kneeling. It is absolutely bigger than what other players have faced for domestic violence. There is no logical argument that Kap was not good enough to play. None. The NFL settlement (before discovery I believe) certainly appears to show the NFL knew they couldn’t defend it based on performance of Kap simply wanting too much money.

People bring up Kap opting out of his contract but he was told he didn’t fit Shanahans offense and waould be released. So he opted out. He then went unsigned with at least as good a pedigree as the now twice traded Wentz. The 2nd chance was setup by then NFL (pretty unusual right) after he had settled with them for black balling him. One of the major sticking points was that the workout wasn’t public and it was also on a Saturday- a pretty weird day in the NFL schedule for such an event. My guess is he thought it was all bullshit and was private so the NFL could say he sucked and no one could counter it. I’d bet there was very little trust there. Should he have went through with it? I have no idea, but the whole circumstance from the settlement to the special workout on a Saturday in season tells me it wasn’t a typical situation. Not to mention this is now 3 years after being out of the league, so what is the defense for the years prior to the very, very strange workout?
Old 04-12-2022, 02:37 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Make no mistake about it, Kap would still be in the league if he had never kneeled. If you don’t believe that you are lying to yourself. He committed the ultimate sin to a large portion of the NFL base. He’d have been better to brag about grabbing women by the pussy or beating them. That’s forgivable.
Yeah, some people are always making excuses as to why someone is not allowed an opportunity, although Kaep was allowed an opportunity and blew it off. Kneeling and/or racism are not the reasons Kaep is no longer employed. It's the same reason Tebow is no longer in the NFL, they aren't worth a shit as QB's, it's as simple as that.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Could Kap have overcome it by being a top 5 QB in the league? Of course! No one is arguing he wouldn’t have. The point is how big the black mark was for his kneeling. It is absolutely bigger than what other players have faced for domestic violence. There is no logical argument that Kap was not good enough to play. None. The NFL settlement (before discovery I believe) certainly appears to show the NFL knew they couldn’t defend it based on performance of Kap simply wanting too much money.

People bring up Kap opting out of his contract but he was told he didn’t fit Shanahans offense and waould be released. So he opted out. He then went unsigned with at least as good a pedigree as the now twice traded Wentz. The 2nd chance was setup by then NFL (pretty unusual right) after he had settled with them for black balling him. One of the major sticking points was that the workout wasn’t public and it was also on a Saturday- a pretty weird day in the NFL schedule for such an event. My guess is he thought it was all bullshit and was private so the NFL could say he sucked and no one could counter it. I’d bet there was very little trust there. Should he have went through with it? I have no idea, but the whole circumstance from the settlement to the special workout on a Saturday in season tells me it wasn’t a typical situation. Not to mention this is now 3 years after being out of the league, so what is the defense for the years prior to the very, very strange workout?
Again with the excuses. Big fucking deal that it was on a Saturday, what the hell difference does that make. You want to be back in the NFL, show the fuck up. Bitch about how unfair it was later, at least you might have an argument there.
Racehorse (04-12-2022)
Old 04-12-2022, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Yeah, some people are always making excuses as to why someone is not allowed an opportunity, although Kaep was allowed an opportunity and blew it off. Kneeling and/or racism are not the reasons Kaep is no longer employed. It's the same reason Tebow is no longer in the NFL, they aren't worth a shit as QB's, it's as simple as that.
Ignore that it was several years later and after a $10m settlement. Why the gap and the settlement if it is all on Kap?
Old 04-12-2022, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Awe, ain't you a special retard there was no racism involved in him not playing. It was because he sucked. Have you tried fucking off today? If not it would be a good day to give it your best effort. Fucking douchebags like you are what makes the world suck.
Aww a snowflake needs a hug. You sound very triggered
Old 04-12-2022, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Again with the excuses. Big fucking deal that it was on a Saturday, what the hell difference does that make. You want to be back in the NFL, show the fuck up. Bitch about how unfair it was later, at least you might have an argument there.
You think NFL teams were sending decision makers on a Saturday during the season? I don’t. Looks very much like a “show”. Again, maybe Kap should have went. But if this is all on him why did he not get signed in the years prior, why did the NFL give him $10m, and why did the setup a special tryout? You want so bad to blame it all on Kap you can’t see the obvious.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:04 PM

Thanked 1,902 Times in 928 Posts

Quote:

What a bunch of horseshit. That reads like a bunch of half assed excuses. An opportunity was created SPECIFICALLY FOR HIM and he blew it off.

And he didn’t raise any objections right away, which he should have done. He waited until the DAY OF THE ACTUAL WORKOUT to complain and make demands.

Those aren’t the actions of someone who is genuine with their intentions, no matter how you try to paint them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (04-13-2022)
Old 04-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Post whore

Quote:
You think NFL teams were sending decision makers on a Saturday during the season? I don’t. Looks very much like a “show”. Again, maybe Kap should have went. But if this is all on him why did he not get signed in the years prior, why did the NFL give him $10m, and why did the setup a special tryout? You want so bad to blame it all on Kap you can’t see the obvious.
Yes, he should have definitely went. You don't think the fact that he didn't show up pissed off a lot of teams. They don't have time for his nonsense especially since he isn't good enough for it. Look, playing in the NFL is a privilege, not a right. Mahomes, Wilson, L. Jackson, even Watson would still be in the NFL even if they did the same damn things Kaep did. That is just a fact.

If I recall correctly Eric Reid still was employed through the 2021 season and he also knelt with Kaep.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
What a bunch of horseshit. That reads like a bunch of half assed excuses. An opportunity was created SPECIFICALLY FOR HIM and he blew it off.

And he didn’t raise any objections right away, which he should have done. He waited until the DAY OF THE ACTUAL WORKOUT to complain and make demands.

Those aren’t the actions of someone who is genuine with their intentions, no matter how you try to paint them.
You are right the NFL did nothing wrong so much that they gave Kap $10m and setup a special showing just for him. Very, very nice people. Didn’t you earlier admit he just wasn’t talented enough to overcome the backlash a team would get for signing him?