ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-15-2023, 02:01 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

I am bummed mostly because watching AR play was easily the highlight of my NFL experience this year. Gonna really miss being blown away by the guy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
nate505 (10-15-2023), Racehorse (10-16-2023)
Old 10-16-2023, 11:06 AM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Watching us play year after year with a non starting NFL caliber QB has worn me down. AR was such a breath of fresh air, made watching fun again. With him hurt it the same old thing and from the reaction of this board I am not the only person who doesn't give a shit. I have to admire C and O for his faithful approach to the team. Not sure where he gets the stamina to watch knowing we must get lucky to win with an offense without a big time QB. I've seen this picture before and know how it ends (without a franchise player at QB I mean). Just freaking sucks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Brylok (03-01-2024), Racehorse (10-16-2023)
Old 12-20-2023, 02:19 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

o

"I'm progressing way faster than everyone thought," l Richardson said in his first comments since the injury.

Anthony Richardson Provides Positive Update on Shoulder Rehab, Hopes to Beat Injury Timetable

(By Shanna McCarriston)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...ury-timetable/

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 02-29-2024, 12:29 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

o

(OCTOBER 17th, 2023)

o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

It's the antithesis of what the Redskins did with Robert Griffin III ...... late in his rookie season, he sustained aa Grade 1 LCL sprain. What happened in a playoff game against the Seahawks shortly after that was an absolute travesty. He WAS NOT cleared to play, but the Redskins trotted him out there anyway. He reinjured his knee late in the 1st quarter, AND THE REDSKINS KEPT HIM IN THE GAME !!! ) ) Griffin wound up tearing both his LCL and ACL while continuing to hobble around the field for the final 3 quarters of that game, which of course required surgery.

Griffin III was the Rookie of the Year in 2012, playing to the tune of 102.4 QB rating. In only 15 games that year he completed 65.6% of his passes, 20 TD's and 5 INT's, and rushed for 815 yards for a 6.7 YPC average ...... if the Redskins had not done the unthinkable in terms of recklessness with him, he may have wound up with a long, distinguished career, instead of the abbreviated, decent career that he had.

o
o

On a somewhat similar note ......

Chris Ballard: Andrew Luck History Impacting Pulling 'The Reins' on Anthony Richardson's Recovery

(By Kevin Patra)

https://www.nfl.com/news/colts-gm-ch...son-s-recovery

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (03-01-2024), Racehorse (02-29-2024)
Old 03-01-2024, 08:21 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Watching us play year after year with a non starting NFL caliber QB has worn me down. AR was such a breath of fresh air, made watching fun again. With him hurt it the same old thing and from the reaction of this board I am not the only person who doesn't give a shit. I have to admire C and O for his faithful approach to the team. Not sure where he gets the stamina to watch knowing we must get lucky to win with an offense without a big time QB. I've seen this picture before and know how it ends (without a franchise player at QB I mean). Just freaking sucks
Yeah, I threw in the towel. Just couldn't do it anymore. I didn't even watch the super bowl this year.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:27 PM

Thanked 1,197 Times in 528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Yeah, I threw in the towel. Just couldn't do it anymore. I didn't even watch the super bowl this year.
Then you missed one of the most entertaining games for a championship in a LONG time. The game was back and forth and, really, very entertaining.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
dwilli57 (03-04-2024), Puck (03-04-2024), Racehorse (03-03-2024)