ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-23-2022, 07:53 AM

Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,536 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I have voted in presidential elections since 1976, and never have I voted for a liberal candidate for president.

I have voted for democrats at the local, state and congress from time to time. I knew them as neighbors and in one case I reach out for help and the congressman responded and was helpful.
These two paragraphs are disingenuous. All of your talking points are liberal talking points, and yet you claim to not vote for them. Either you just do not vote, or you are lying here.
Spike (07-23-2022)
Old 07-23-2022, 08:03 AM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Biden has spent 50 years getting rich off of American taxpayers. In terms of percentage, he’s gained a lot more than Donnie did.

In the 70’s, he used the power of the government to fight desegregation. More recently, he said if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black.

Yet, the media has convinced people that Trump is the racist con man.

It’s amazing, really.
A whole lot of minorities are turning on Biden now. People are fed up with this administration. Poll numbers show that.
Hoopsdoc (07-24-2022)
Old 07-23-2022, 10:08 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Even if everyone is going after his money, how does that really affect you?

You have a serious DTS disease Jaff. You may not like the man, but he was way better for this country than Biden, that's an undeniable fucking fact. Maybe you need to stop watching CNN and The View.
You got nothing to say about how your quality of life was better under Trump?
Trump betrayed this country on 1-6. How can you not see that
Old 07-23-2022, 10:21 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
These two paragraphs are disingenuous. All of your talking points are liberal talking points, and yet you claim to not vote for them. Either you just do not vote, or you are lying here.
Its not an all or nothing world. I know good people in both parties in my county and state. I like and approve of the governor of Indiana. The attorney general of Indiana is an idiot, shitty lawyer, and a self centered a hole. I will never vote for him.

Donald Trump is not a republican, he is only for himself. Do you think Regan, Bush I, Bush Ii, Ford, would sit and watch a mob storm the capitol, and do nothing?
Old 07-23-2022, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Its not an all or nothing world. I know good people in both parties in my county and state. I like and approve of the governor of Indiana. The attorney general of Indiana is an idiot, shitty lawyer, and a self centered a hole. I will never vote for him.

Donald Trump is not a republican, he is only for himself. Do you think Regan, Bush I, Bush Ii, Ford, would sit and watch a mob storm the capitol, and do nothing?
Lots of deflection in your reply. As for former presidents, I think Clinton was a good president, but a scoundrel. He is like Trump in that regard. In my memory, I put Reagan as the best we have had, then W, then Trump and then Clinton. Biden/Carter were the worst, followed by Ford, then Bush I, and then Obama. I conveniently left out Nixon, because he was before my interest in politics. Nixon was a solid POTUS, but also a scoundrel.

When I was just a wee lad, I followed political stuff like we do sports. Yay, rah, go team. As I have aged, I am put off by it all, but can recognize the good of either party and the bad. Both suck, and both have good people in them.
Old 07-23-2022, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Even if everyone is going after his money, how does that really affect you?

You have a serious DTS disease Jaff. You may not like the man, but he was way better for this country than Biden, that's an undeniable fucking fact. Maybe you need to stop watching CNN and The View.
You got nothing to say about how your quality of life was better under Trump?
I think you mean TDS, as in Trump Derangement Syndrome. That is what Jaff has. DTS is Donald Trump Syndrome, which is what the MAGA red hats have, where they think Trump is Jesus, or very close. What I have is DTF, Donald Trump Fatigue. I tired of his tweets that undermined his policies that were helping this country rebound. I was not wanting Biden, but also was not looking forward to Trump saying stupid stuff to fire up his opponents to get out and vote. He cost himself the election. His handling of racial matters and of Covid were also costly to his re-election.
Spike (07-23-2022)
Old 07-23-2022, 10:36 AM

Quote:

Let me explain it better. What conservative policies do you agree with?
Old 07-23-2022, 10:36 AM
Post whore

Quote:
I have nothing in common with you stupid fucking liberal hacks. You should be thankful that my dad, uncles and myself fought for your freedom so you could be the dicks you are today, saddens me really.
You served to protect everyones right to vote for who THEY choose, not for your choice. I wont vote for a liar and a fraud. How many times did he duck out on military service for heel spurs? How can you defend him? He used veterans to try and overthrow this government and he just sat and watched on TV.
Old 07-23-2022, 12:31 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Trump betrayed this country on 1-6. How can you not see that
Trump betrayed the country? Biden is the one who betrayed the country you dumb ass. Trump was Pro American, Biden is not, how can you not see that!???? I hate arguing with liberal dumb asses.
Old 07-23-2022, 12:43 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I think you mean TDS, as in Trump Derangement Syndrome. That is what Jaff has. DTS is Donald Trump Syndrome, which is what the MAGA red hats have, where they think Trump is Jesus, or very close. What I have is DTF, Donald Trump Fatigue. I tired of his tweets that undermined his policies that were helping this country rebound. I was not wanting Biden, but also was not looking forward to Trump saying stupid stuff to fire up his opponents to get out and vote. He cost himself the election. His handling of racial matters and of Covid were also costly to his re-election.
Yeah, my bad. But I'm sure Jaff knew what I meant though. You are right, Trump is his own worst enemy. He should have just left his great policies speak for themselves and kept his fat mouth shut. He is a dumbass when it comes to that.

Last edited by Spike; 07-23-2022 at 12:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (07-23-2022)