ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2017, 06:38 AM

Default just spitballin

Anyone here at Coltfreaks think that Luck just might not come back this year? When it was reported that he had shoulder surgery, the fan-base was told that it was a minor procedure and that he would be back under center week one, well as we all know now, not true. Then, after not participating in any of the OTA's we were all told, no problem, he'll still be ready week one, but instead he starts training camp on PUP, but were told that he'll be off PUP before the end of camp. He was, 30 minutes before the deadline !! Through all of this, the only updates the fans are given are by the ones that have been, dare I say lying, since his surgery. Luck has not been seen at practices, nor has anyone seen him throw a ball, let alone interview him, then the trade of your former #1 pick for a "backup" QB that just happens to be a clone of Luck, 6'4', 235lbs, and I start to wonder. I hope I'm wrong, but don't be surprised that once Brissett learns the playbook and he takes over from Tolzien, that the Colts put Luck on IR.