ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,139 Times in 646 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
Why would it be stupid to bring Funchess back? Obviously Ballard saw something in him, and nothing about that should have changed. It's not like his collarbone injury is career threatening or anything. I'd be thrilled if we resigned him, though I think it's fair to debate how much he should be paid.

Incidentally, if anyone is curious, below is the Ballard quote from a couple days ago that you're characterizing as "making noises" about resigning Funchess:

Ballard: “That was a tough break for not only Devin, but for the team. We had big expectations for Devin, especially after Training Camp, seeing what his big frame and skillset was going to do for our offense, and then playing well in that first game vs. the Chargers. And I give Devin a lot of credit, he really bought in to everything we were doing here. He’s a good teammate. He works. It’s a shame that it’s worked out the way that is has. You never know what the future is going to hold, but we were very pleased with who he was as a person and teammate here over the last few months.”
Blah blah blah, he said the same shit about Cain, we get it Ballard the Indianapolis Choirboys