View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 11:53 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,266 Times in 2,014 Posts

o

I think that the Chiefs showed a lot in this game ........ they looked like they might be dead in the water at 2 different points in the contest.

1) ) When the Patriots scored a touchdown in the final minute of the first half, giving them a 14-0 lead heading into the locker room. The Patriots dominated every facet of that first half, so it didn't look great for the boys from western Missouri at that time.

2) ) When the Patriots scored a touchdown with only 39 seconds left in the 4th quarter ........ Mahomes rallied the team in an extremely limited amount of time, including an excellent scramble and completion on a very tough throwing angle to get the Chiefs a huge chunk of yardage on their first play from scrimmage.

I think that Mahomes is great, particularly with his improvising while getting severe pressure from the pass rush. As long as the Chiefs continue to have at least a decent (or better) offensive line, I believe that there is a good chance that he will have a long and prosperous career.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 01-21-2019 at 01:06 PM.