Thread: Trump is gone
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 08:34 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
It is not possible to disrespect this country when you exercise one of the essential freedoms which is the freedom of speech.

Taking a knee is not disrespectful. When I pray I take a knee. And no it doesn’t bother me when someone burns the American flag. It makes me wonder why are they so pissed off to do this. So I want to hear what they have to say rather than damn them without listening.

I don’t have to be equal and fair when talking about Donald Trump and comparing them to his opponent. I’m not a big fan of either of the Democrats, but they’re not the big problem right now. When you have a former president who is impeached twice and then spent the last days of his office creating a huge lie about the election.

After four years the American people will have a chance to make a decision about having a new administration or keeping the old office holders. Let’s just hope we don’t have another attempted coup.
Damn Jaff, not only are you anti American, but you are a dumb ass. Burning the flag is ok with you? Say that to my dad, 2 uncles and my 3 cousins and lastly the 2 friends we lost in combat, Here are their names Chuck Still and Ronnie Harris. It sure as hell is not ok with me. Biden/Harris are not the problem right now? All I have to say to that statement is they sure as hell are the problem. Trump is not in office right now, he is only in your brain because you allow him to be. That's how weak ass people believe. Trump was impeached twice because he wasn't a bought and paid for politician.

Keep worshiping Pelosi, Knadler, Watters, Biden, Harris, Schumer, CNN,
Goldberg, and the list goes on. You piss on Trump, but never heard you say a word against these people.

Last edited by Spike; 06-25-2021 at 06:06 AM.