Thread: Trump is gone
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 04:53 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,804 Times in 2,677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
It’s not about Biden/Harris. It’s about Donald Trump lifting up the dress on Lady liberty and fucking her in the ass. Donald Trump doesn’t give a flying rats ass about anybody other than himself. He had a fake charity so he could shuffle money to his kids. That’s a fact go look it up. The only reason he has money is that he’s leveraged to his eyeballs.

Stop believing the Donald Trump gives a flying shit about you he doesn’t. Wanna know why he turned on the NFL? Because the commissioner football told him he would never get a team. Why you ask? Because they already had Jones in Dallas and they didn’t need another asshole.

Which is why former governor Pence can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. He was supposed to go to a game that was honoring Peyton Manning and he walked out because a couple of players took a knee during the national anthem.

Taking a knee is not disrespectful. You pray on your knees. You asked for God‘s forgiveness on your knees. All those players wanted was to make a point about how minorities are treated. That’s part of free speech. Let me say that again free speech. Pence walked out on Peyton Manning’s biggest day and cost the city $100,000 for his security.

Far as I’m concerned Donald Trump and Mike Pence can go take a flying fuck in a rolling doughnut. And if you can find out who first said that I’ll give you extra credit and I’ll give you a hint he was a Hoosier.

So now spike you can go take a flying fuck at the moon. That’s a quote from the same guy so while you’re at it hit a doughnut
Jaff, you and your liberal friends are what is wrong with this country. Little things that don't affect you or me trigger you. You posted a lot of shit against Trump that doesn't affect me one damn bit. Is that all you got? Yes, I have a big damn problem with athletes who take a knee during the national anthem, why, because my whole family and friends fought in wars for that national anthem, pricks like you want to disrespect it. Yes, we take a knee for the one and only Great Jesus Christ, it's not the same thing you ignorant POS. Why don't you go waste your time kissing the ass of that transgender POS who wants to burn the American flag if she/he/it gets to the podium. My daughter married a black man, who I greatly respect. You and the people like you, Don Lemon, Chrissy Cuomo, Oprah, Beyhard, and well the list goes on and on are the problem in this country.

If you don't like this great country, move. Nobody is stopping you.

You love to bash Trump, but you say absolutely nothing about Biden/Harris who are fucking you and me. You are nothing but a fucking puppet. Grow a set set of balls dumb ass.