Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 01:00 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I had coronavirus in January. It was like a really nasty head cold and drained my energy for about 36 hours. I felt fine after that, but I couldn't taste or smell anything for around 12 days. I got vaccinated in April. There's plenty of vaccine available, for free, all over the USA. I got my shots at CVS.

I've come to the point now where my opinion is that if a person doesn't want to get vaccinated, that's fine with me. I'm vaccinated. My family members are vaccinated. If you get sick and die because you're too stubborn, stupid, or just have too much MAGA in you, well, too bad. You bought the ticket, you take the ride.
What does MAGA have to do with any of this? It amazes me that any subject that comes up, people want to take the opportunity to criticize Trump. Hard working Americans are NOT criticizing Trump, he was good for us. Don't you want to Make America Great Again?

I know I piss a lot of people off on this board, especially when it comes to this subject, but that's ok I'm not going to apologize for it. I say what I think, feel and believe in.

If I get banned from this site for my beliefs, so be it. Hell, I've told Omaha to ban me numerous times.

As far as the shot goes, take it or don't take it. I don't give a shit. I have no issues with either side. This is still the USA and people have a right to their freedom.

Last edited by Spike; 06-16-2021 at 06:55 PM.