Thread: Trump is gone
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
I agree that Biden's son didn't really exercise that good of judgment taking that paying board position where he had little if no prior relevant work experience in that industry. That definitely was not a good look.

However, it is interesting that you raise "China" as an issue because Trump's kids were profiting off his presidency in China. The Trump corporation and Ivanka in particular received many "favors" from China in an attempt to try to make the elder Trump happy.

Just a bit of background on my views - in the 2016 election, I voted third party. I hated BOTH of the candidates from the two major political parties - so I made a protest vote. I knew that my state was going to be a landslide anyway so the Electoral College votes weren't going to be affected by my protest vote.

I view Trump as a RINO. I know that people like to use RINO (Republican in Name Only) for moderate conservatives. But Trump isn't a conservative at all. He is a Populist. He is an Opportunist. If he would have delayed his first run for President until 2020 - he would have run as a Democrat because the 2020 Democratic Primary was similar to the 2016 Republican Primary - just a huge scrum of candidates.
Trump is not a rhino. Trump is for Trump he could fucking care less about anybody else.