Thread: Ask omaha
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 02:54 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
o

I grew up with Manning but watched Harbaugh and Faulk's exits.

I've always wondered what type of players Indianapolis fielded in the late 80's and early 90's. Sometimes I see some of you guys allude to one or another, but I have no idea who you guys are talking about.

Who are some of the baddest dudes to ever suit up for Indianapolis? Are Sanders/Freeney/Mathis etc. the best defensive players that have ever suited up for this team or are there some guys in the past who are maybe forgotten?

I liked Clint Session a lot before I found out he was such a shit father and human being. I just thought he was one of the only guys who would actually lay the wood on someone during that era.

o
o

I think that you would liked Cliff Odom, who played for the Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts from 1982 through 1989.

He started out with the Browns in 1980, and finished his career with the Dolphins from 1990 through 1993.

Duane Bickett also, who played for the Colts from 1985 through 1993, and then 3 more seasons with the Seahawks and the Panthers from 1994 through 1996.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck