View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 08:33 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
Good points.

Not only has he not released his taxes as he said he "gladly would", but he filed lawsuits to stop them from getting released. Do Trump supporters not find this odd at all that someone would claim they would happily release their returns and then fights like hell to not allow their release? Oh and he was not under audit. That was a lie.

Not only has he not replaced Obamacare, but he has no actual proposal for a replacement system for it.

As far as the turnover on his staff, let's look and see what those people who were around him closely quite a bit think of him:

Sean Hannity: “Trump is a batshit crazy person,”

Miles Taylor former DHS chief : "He was one of the most unfocused and undisciplined senior executives I’ve ever encountered. I came away completely convinced, based on firsthand experience, that the president was ill-equipped, and wouldn’t become equipped, to do his job effectively. And what’s worse was actively doing damage to our security."

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader”

White House chief of staff John Kelly called Trump “an idiot” and said he thought the president was “unhinged”

Omarosa Manigault Newman claimed that Trump is a “racist, misogynist and bigot”

Ann Coulter called Trump a "complete moron" and "The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office "

Both Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and former chief of staff Reince Priebus called Trump an “idiot”

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in November 2017 that Trump was “like an 11-year-old child”

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in July 2017 called Trump a “moron”

Former economic adviser Gary Cohn said Trump was “dumb as shit”

Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster said Trump was a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner”

That's what his close friends/advisors think of him. I don't see how people fall for that con man.
He tells them what they want to hear
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
rcubed (09-02-2020)