View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 09:37 AM

I liked the dline rotation, certainly on rushing downs, didn't really notice any drop off between any of the personnel groupings, which is a great sign. And hopefully when we come to play the Titans, the freshness will mean Henry isn't going to take over games in the 4th quarter against us.

I am not going to be complaining too much about our corners, they are young and incredibly inexperienced, besides Kenny Moore, who has played well through my eyes in both games. I am not sure what anyone was expecting to happen with the guys we were/are going to be using this season. Baker, Flowers, Jones, Brents have 4 combined starts between them, one of them has yet to even play a game yet. 3 of those have been from the first 2 games of the year!

The safeties haven't done much this year though, again I realise Rodney Thomas II is only in his second season, but Blackmon doesn't feel like the same player he was before his injury. I am not saying he has played badly....just nothing of note. I was surprised when i looked at the snap counts from last week that Nick Cross didn't have a single defensive snap. Not sure that i saw him yesterday either.