Thread: TV Service
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Is anybody else having a rough time on live locals this weekend? Movies, series, even live stations that aren't local channels (ESPN, TNT, etc.) work like normal.

I couldn't get CBS or FOX from any city to connect and the Colts Game Pass channel was offline. The single source that worked was the Colts/Commanders Sunday Ticket and the buffering was bruuuuutal. Missed big chunks of the game.

Anybody else experience or know a fix?
I get the cheapest TV1 service for 2 connections but have never found it reliable enough to replace YouTubeTV. I just use it for the Colts games since I'm out of market. I DID discover that if you simply shut off the tv it won't disconnect you and it'll think it's still connected so if you try to connect with a different (laptop, phone) connection it'll connect but about every 15 seconds it buffers for 10 seconds. Took me a while to figure out my son wasn't "backing out" to exit, just shutting off his TV. The system seemed to think that connection was still on. BTW, I'm hardwired with 1 TB service so speed is not a problem.