View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,676 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
He likes Jordan Love, who has really regressed this year. If it were me I would try to get Jalen Hurts in the 2nd round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
I like some I have seen from Love and I think we have a good shot at him. I will look at Hurts soon.

Lol Love Hurts.
Love has a lot of arm talent but has been making really poor decisions this year. I watched his game against LSU and you could tell the difference in arm talent when compared to Barrow. I don't know if he has much to work with at though. I also like Barrow, I have seen him be accurate in the short game and be pretty crafty when under pressure. I think he might be rising a little too high because of LSU's success, but I do like how he sees the field and spreads the ball around.

Hurts did a good thing breaking away from Alabama. I think he could be a good player in the right system. Can escape when needed and be a dangerous runner, but isn't looking to do it all the time. Also is smart when running. Seems accurate when passing, although big 12 doesn't really have defenses.

A lot of QB choices in this draft. I could see investing in one in the second, since we have that extra pick. Eason kind of intrigues me, he has all the tools, size, arm strength, just needs more experience. You could sit him for a few years and let him develop. I would probably take him over Herbert, I think he has a higher ceiling.