View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 08:52 AM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Out dl interior is bad. Ballard has Houston, Banogu and Turay at edge. Those young guys need playing time. I do dt before de but obviously would never hate on pass rush.

I never put any positing over qb. It is too hard to win a super bowl with a Noe Flacco.

Guards can be had all over the draft
Interior is bad, no doubt, however we have done fine against the run over the past couple years on the whole but in today's NFL you can lose to a fucking Rudolf throwing 700 passes to a RB if you can't get his ass on the ground.

Houston can't have a lot left in the tank. Tuary, man I love what he brings- very worried he's not going to be able to bring it after this 2nd major injury. Like what Banogu is showing but that's one guy on the come- where's the other side? Lewis sure as fuck doesn't appear to be the up and comer we were all hoping for. Sheard, not necessarily the rush guy you need but very serviceable on the contain end- but he too isn't a spring chicken. We're a real young team but both of our "starters" at DE are 30- we HAVE to invest there for the future.

To me, looking to have a sustained playoff caliber, SB challenging team- gotta be looking DE as the highest priority right now.